Dominicans call for Brewster to be sent back to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
All worn out

(...) those fine model-type university chicas have vaginas the circumference of manhole covers is (...) Catholic my ass.

Hopefully this thread will be shut down before Wally's a...hole size is compared to the chicas' vaginas... :cheeky:

BTW, is Wally catholic???? :paranoid:

donP

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
What the people of the DR choose to believe is their own business. The DR is a soveriegn nation and they have their customs and beliefs that should be respected. Its incredulous to me that an ambassador would insult his host country. Thats not diplomacy. Does the US ambassador to Saudi Arabia promote female nudity?

Whether or not the DR politicians are hypocrites ( I believe all politicians are) they are elected by the people and in some way represent the views of the populace.

To PNG ( persona non grata) an ambassador is a very big deal. Apparently his efforts are being taken as an insult.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hopefully this thread will be shut down before Wally's a...hole size is compared to the chicas' vaginas... :cheeky:

BTW, is Wally catholic???? :paranoid:

donP

This is about the 10th thread that has been closed about the Ambassador. Silly me keeps thinking that people can stay on topic and behave given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.