Dominicans in Arizona.. Where are you!?

BellaJazzy

Jun 6, 2011
Hello! My name is Yasmin. I was born and rised in Santo Domingo. I moved to New Jersey 10 yrs ago and been living in Arizona for almost 4 yrs now. I'm currently attending nursing school. I haven't met any dominicans in Arizona, so I think I should be the only loca who thought of moving her lol... Hope to meet fun and creative people that can make me laugh and show me a good time in AZ and make new friends :):)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are several Dominicans there. In fact if you will PM me, I will give you the contact information for one of the best doctors in Phoenix...from here in Santiago..
Cordially,

HB

curlyhead

Jul 20, 2011
Calling all Dominicans in the East Valley... Hairstylists especially. Tell me what your favorite hair products are. If you can't find it here in AZ, I will try to get it for you.

MrReal

Jul 23, 2011
I'm originally from Long Island, NY... But I moved to Arizona from Florida. I've lived in Arizona (Phoenix area) for years and only met a few (not a lot of) Dominicans. All the Dominicans who live here are transplants and are not native to Arizona for the most part. I don't know any Dominican barbershops or hairstylists but a black one may work for you. A friend recently told me about this Dominican Parade in Scottsdale. I never knew they had those parades. And there's a Dominican restaurant someone already mentioned to you. I personally did not like living in AZ and am moving back to Florida but I hope it all works out for you.

Good luck.

Colombianonrd

Oct 25, 2011
You might have to change nationalities and become a Mexican, hahaha, I live in San Antonio for 15 years and never remember meeting any Dominicans, theyre all Chicanos, from mexican background. Good luck in finding any...

Alihana

Dec 17, 2012
www.youravon.com
Hello,

I am a Dominican from NY and along w/about 200 other dominicans in the east valley. We all live around Mesa, Gilbert and Queen Creek area. We have family members with a car dealer, Allstate insurance agencies(3) and a restaurant in scottsdale serving dominican cuisine on thurs and sundays. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to meet or talk: krystal1love@yahoo.com;)

Hi!!!! Where is here I'm in San tan valley/ queen creek

neural

Dec 12, 2012
Domo's

Hello,

I am a Dominican from NY and along w/about 200 other dominicans in the east valley. We all live around Mesa, Gilbert and Queen Creek area. We have family members with a car dealer, Allstate insurance agencies(3) and a restaurant in scottsdale serving dominican cuisine on thurs and sundays. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to meet or talk: krystal1love@yahoo.com;)
Greetings! Are you aware of the Arizona Medical Friends? They perform surgery in Santiago through the Foundacion HOMS. They are located in Phoenix In Scottsdale the is the International Surgical Foundation (of which I am a member) and they perform orthopedic spine surgery through Foundacion Homs as well.

bocaloca23

Oct 12, 2013
hello Everyone my name is mason. I moved from new york city, Queens to arizona. i love the weather here it makes me feel like im in dr, but without the rumba from our culture and i miss it then i found this website and i hope to meet more of my people here to hang out and have a nice dominican conversation. lol