Dominicans in CALIFORNIA?????

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
Hi J, as a naturally born Californian (Sacramento), and having lived there for the first 39 years of my life, I can never remember running into a Dominican. Now after living in the DR since 2007 and after having been asked by every Dominican I've run into if I came from New York (as most Dominicans think the U.S. is nothing but New York), I understand. I think most Dominicans dream is to live in New York and for that reason very few of them venture out to California. Probably the few that are out there were brought there by their California spouses.....

drgangsta809n

Apr 4, 2009
Hi J, as a naturally born Californian (Sacramento), and having lived there for the first 39 years of my life, I can never remember running into a Dominican. Now after living in the DR since 2007 and after having been asked by every Dominican I've run into if I came from New York (as most Dominicans think the U.S. is nothing but New York), I understand. I think most Dominicans dream is to live in New York and for that reason very few of them venture out to California. Probably the few that are out there were brought there by their California spouses.....
Jaajjaajjaajajaja I bet. I came to the US when I was 5 and grew up all of my life in NY. I visited cali 2 years ago fell in love with it! Moving to cali in 2 more years. Am just finishing my master degree amd am out to cali

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk