Dominincan with DR passport and US Green Card.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
the going rate for the driver i know is $100 a day and you pay for gas and his food and lodging

might end up being the cheapest way

to be in a chauffered type limo

visiting scholar friends of mine have used him to go to the border

pm me and i will try to find his phone number if you need it

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
I don't mean to pry, but it sounds like you have an interesting story. If you ever want to share I would love to hear it.

Welcome to DR1 and Happy Annivesary!

ardepena

Mar 18, 2013
Gitana,

I am originally from Santiago. When I was a lil kid my mother could not take care of me and my siblings (3), so we ended up in a children's home in Rio San Juan, Bobita. While there I Met an american family that were missionaries there. Once they were done with their mission there, they ask me to come to the US to go to school and be part of their family. I did! I left when I was 15, now I am 24, graduated, married and working as a software developer. It was pretty cool, they gave me the opportunity of a life time. I married a wonderful girl from Mexico (even though she does not speak spanish) she was was born in US so I got my green card through that.

=)

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Even WORSE!!!!
Koreano, keep trying, you'll get 'Em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
With way my wife drives, I think passenger side door will filled with trophy stickers, one sticker for confirmed kills.
Seriously I was not happy as the road was slick and since me and other pickup next to me were doing about 120 K/H about 10 or so tried to cross the highway and one with Passola was leading to their near death. It was too early in the morning for that back hair raising experience, I didn't had my coffee yet.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
ALWAYS, I Repeat, ALWAYS, drink Several cups of Dominican Cafe, BEFORE "Saddling UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or doing anything else for that matter!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited: