DR - Here I come!!

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Hi everyone

I'm arriving in DR again for 2 weeks on 2 Nov. I know I shall be seeing Grahame but if anyone is in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area it would be great to meet up.

Carol

jaymo517

Oct 4, 2003
So sorry, I'll miss you, a group of friends will be in POP on October 31 & leaving on November 3. Have fun........:beard:

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Sorry to those of you that I shall miss but I shall be there again on 25 January for 4 weeks and then hopefully to stay in April. We'll have to get together then. And.... yes Escott, I'm a Brit!!!! Where are you staying? I'm at the Fun Royale. E-mail me at CassieBlue2002@yahoo.co.uk

See you next week Grahame, the Snickers are already packed!!

Carol

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
GOOD girl Carol, I'll go & eat my last remaining one now!!! Got lots of Penguins & Kit-Kats in the fridge but these come under "She who must be Obeyed"s jurisdiction & I have to plead (Nay, grovel) to get chokkies out of her!!!

Watch out for that Scott though - he's a nice guy (I didn't say that Scott - Honest!!), & has bought up half of Sosua already! He would be a good contact for a condo or rental place in a few months time!! - Grahame.