DR male wins World Best male model contest in Spain

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ugh....where is the photo of him in a mesh thong????!!

anyhoo....he wasnt chosen to represent the DR....he was chosen for himself....he just happens to be dominican.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
I protest the fact that he has too many cloths on! Why is it that women pose with almost nada on but men are shown fully clothed?

I ask you why why? :eek:

:laugh:

Don't try and hide your disappointment Anna! Read between the lines and below the fabrics is my suggestion. heehee

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
From what i have gathered he won a model contest in Spain ,so there is a high probabilty that the judges were Spaniards or other Europeans . Also,like jersey guy said ,he was chosen for himself not as a representation of DR ,so his nationality had nothin to do with his winning ,it was all about what the judges liked .If the contest was held in DR ,maybe he wouldnt have won (no ones ever gonna if he would or would not) .Darkness is appreciated in DR ,Miss dr before amelia vega was a dark skinned girl(she was slammin) , who was also favored to win that year.Miss Italy of 1996 (i think) was a dark skinned dominican girl too.there have also many dark skinned DR models who win contests abroad .This guy, other that Amelia Vega , is just the acception of a light skinned Dominican in the world of fashion,(im sure there are a few more,but not as famous,heck ,this guy is not even famous ,so you see what i mean)

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Mr_DR said:
Your husband cuter? Lol
peachez, you must really be blindly in love...your husband is uglier than sin, IMO

Mr_DR said:
I agree that this guy is ugly but your sankie would not be anymore appealing to the world.

Plus I have seen your boy friend and he is as ugly as sin.

Mr_DR, are you trying to be an assh0le or does this come naturally to you.

Nov 5, 2004
Malibook said:

Must come naturally to him.
He also said all the Miss DR contestant were uglier then sin. Makes you wonder about his standards and expectations.
Really makes you want to see what he looks like?!?
ahhhh...on second thought....maybe not...lol :D
My guess is either EXTREMELY good looking...or...the opposite...hmmm....

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Malibook said:
Malibrook,
I really don't think tha I am an a-hole
I just say the colors as I see them.

Peachez....I never said that I was good-looking and would be the first to tell you that my mother was kinda lucky not getting slapped by the doctor when she had me.

It's a good thing that you females like ugly guys because if I was a female I would not even give myself the time of the day.

Last edited:

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
I protest the fact that he has too many cloths on! Why is it that women pose with almost nada on but men are shown fully clothed?

I ask you why why? :eek:

:laugh:

HAHAHAHA!! I have to agree with you there! I think he should subtract some of the clothing and add about 20 pounds of muscle! ;)

Jess

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
jessicalee_nv said:
HAHAHAHA!! I have to agree with you there! I think he should subtract some of the clothing and add about 20 pounds of muscle! ;)

Jess
He may not have muscles but he may have brains and charisma.....
I think this contest was not judged on appearence.

jessicalee_nv

Jul 1, 2004
Mr. Dr,
I apologize, I meant my post to be lighthearted and not at all serious. :ermm:
I am sure the contest was based on more than his physical appearance.

Jess

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Mr_DR said:
He may not have muscles but he may have brains and charisma.....
I think this contest was not judged on appearence.

How else would you judge a model? If it took brains and charisma to be a model then world would have a lot less models.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
xamaicano said:
How else would you judge a model? If it took brains and charisma to be a model then world would have a lot less models.
Hey xama,

You would be surprised to find out what the judges are looking for when judging contests,,,,from the right attitude, to the way you carry yourself.
If a models were only chosen on their good looks there wouldn't be any ugly looking models.