hey buddy,
had a great day with Deb and Tim today again,
join the chat on our FB site,
will be there from now til dawn.
s'y' around
Mike

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Well this has me deeply concerned! I just spent $10000 on a vacation booked for Jan 2010 and I am not sure which Dreams I am staying at. I DO NOT want to stay at the former Sunscape location. I google the dreams on my intinerary (Dreams Punta Cana) and Dreams Palm Beach shows up! But I google map it and 2 show up, the former Sunscape location looks like garbage!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry,
but i don't understand how you can see on google maps that a location is garbage or beautiful,
google maps does not show such details.
while the Dreams Punta Cana would be due it's location north of Punta Cana not my own choice, the Dreams Properties down here are a good mid class AI - hotelchain providing good services for the bucks, their properties are beautiful.
i live myself on the Oceanfront aside the Dreams Palm Beach in Cabeza de Toro, would not change our Bay for any Hilton Carlton stuff on the planet.
Mike

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Hi Mike

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I have not been able to find a website for "Dreams Punta Cana", I have however been able to find "Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana". This in itself is suspicious! This does not exactly give me confidence in the resort. When google mapping a location I have the option of video and still digital photos of a given co-ordinate. From my observations and research, Dreams Punta Cana looks like a far inferior location to Dreams Palm Beach.

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Visit

I had to change my booking, a bit of a hassle. If not for this site I would have been quite disappointed when arriving so thank you to all!!! Mike I am going to be at Dreams Palm Beach in January, it sure would be nice to have a contact there!! Stay in touch and thanks so much.

Take care
Dan

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Well this has me deeply concerned! I just spent $10000 on a vacation booked for Jan 2010 and I am not sure which Dreams I am staying at. I DO NOT want to stay at the former Sunscape location. I google the dreams on my intinerary (Dreams Punta Cana) and Dreams Palm Beach shows up! But I google map it and 2 show up, the former Sunscape location looks like garbage!

Did you mean $1,000 or did you really pay $10,000 for a vacation in Punta Cana...I hope that's for the whole family...and the neighbors too! :bunny:

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Four

That is for 4 people! Anyway...Please Google Map Dreams Punta Cana. As you can see Sunscape resort shows up NOT Dreams Punta Cana...Dreams Punta Cana is actually a few resorts down. I have been basing my comments on the other hotel not Dreams Punta Cana. Google Maps should correct thier information! Sorry about the confusion but I can only draw conclusions with the information available. Dreams Punta Cana actually looks like a better resort than Dream Palm Beach. I am quite ****ed off with Google maps as I changed my reservations based partially on thier information.
:surprised

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
who would change bookings based on the usually outdated infos on google maps????
that's nuts.
it is normal that google maps fotos are several years old, they are made to show roads and give an idea about the layout of an area, not to give accurate news/info about the details.
the so named Dreams Punta Cana is not really located in Punta Cana, but 1 driving our north in an area named Uvero Alto.
the Dreams Palm Beach is located in the middle of the Punta Cana area in a fisher town named Cabeza de Toro, much better beach, nice calm Bay, while Uvero Alto provides a most time of the year and specially in january rough surf with beaches red and black flagged.

Mike

Feb 7, 2007
the so named Dreams Punta Cana is not really located in Punta Cana, but 1 driving our north in an area named Uvero Alto.
the Dreams Palm Beach is located in the middle of the Punta Cana area in a fisher town named Cabeza de Toro, much better beach, nice calm Bay, while Uvero Alto provides a most time of the year and specially in january rough surf with beaches red and black flagged.

... and, Dreams Punta Cana is the former "Sunscape the Beach".