Drive on the left

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller

Last week we took a trip up north and road both the new Haina highway and the Santiago bypass - I can't remember where, but we actually saw several big signs telling large vehicles to stay to the right.

If my memory serves me well, there has been one such sign on the footbridge over Autopista Duarte halfway between Villa Altagracia and Piedra Blanca for some years visible on the north bound carriageway .

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Ty! Can't believe it but my ticket is there lol.

Bad luck. I had one it never showed up there sooo sorry. It was issued to me for one error b/c I was new to town and overlooked a red light to the left while everyone of these idiotic people on motos here in Higuey ignored and ignors it. Of course no Amet stops these stupids but the gringo yes :D

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
I am a simple driver: One lane at a time, maintain that lane for a long time, give way to faster moving traffic (move right), no lane splitting, only left lane turns left, closed roads are really closed. If i miss a turn eat it and later turn back, one way is just that, stop signs mean stop every day and stop lights apply every day too!

Otherwise "book'em Dano"!!! Impounding motos in STI sent a painful message.

Easy, Tom

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Isn't it right is wrong, left is right or in this case the left lane becomes the right lane even though this is not really right is it?