DR's baseball players are PUZZIES.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Cleef said:
Why read any farther than that?

Next.

You know, I've been biting my tongue on this one. It's evident that he's still tormented by the ghosts of the 2004 Yankee season ;) - I just couldn't bring myself to rub more salt into the wound - which is over a year old. Something told me you'd be there to catch it anyways.

Nobody can discount his point, though. Venezuela is scaring me to death. We have to beat them before we can even think about the US. Then again, the US has to get past Canada. HAH! (j/k)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Agreed Trina and Tone Loc

I think Tone's still got the wild thing on his leg - the one he types with.

I agree with Tone's tone on the games. VZ is looking better and better.

They seem to be catching their rising star; the CWS, Guillen, Santana, Hernandez, the rest.

I still think if you were going to put money down, the Far East offers the best bargain.

Can anyone show me where the lines were listed here (on DR1)? I've looked and cannot track them down (I want those original lines, not anything updated).

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
we shall see!

Mr. (I presume) Toneloc, I'm no genius. Just have common sense and it tells me, regardless of of your trivial dribble that DR will put enough hits together against Santana tomorrow to come out on top. Any other VZ pitcher won't survive the first inning!
Let's just wait till tomorrow and see who'll be eating crow for dinner!

DR 10, VZ 4. enough said.:tired:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Don Juan said:
Mr. (I presume) Toneloc, I'm no genius. Just have common sense and it tells me, regardless of of your trivial dribble that DR will put enough hits together against Santana tomorrow to come out on top. Any other VZ pitcher won't survive the first inning!
Let's just wait till tomorrow and see who'll be eating crow for dinner!

DR 10, VZ 4. enough said.:tired:

Actually, Ichiro from Japan is eating crow right now as we speak!!! LOL :D :bunny:

qxl3zn.jpg

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
trina said:
We have to beat them before we can even think about the US. Then again, the US has to get past Canada. HAH! (j/k)

Remember this??? It's almost prophetic, I'd say!!! MY CANADA is beating the US 5-0. hahahahah. How can it possibly get any better than this??? Reminiscent of the Olympics in 2004, but then again, oh, yeah....I guess not...the US didn't make it there!

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
trina said:
Remember this??? It's almost prophetic, I'd say!!! MY CANADA is beating the US 5-0. hahahahah. How can it possibly get any better than this??? Reminiscent of the Olympics in 2004, but then again, oh, yeah....I guess not...the US didn't make it there!

Nice win by Canada.

And a nice win by Canada over South Africa.

The Canadian team is on a roll!!! :classic: :bunny: