DRSolar

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I am not sure if anyone is aware of this very sad incident involving DRSolar.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JD Jones

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Very sorry to hear such sad News ... Sincere Condolences to his Family and Friends ..

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Only just been made aware of this awful occurrence. Bruce and I were not always the best of friends but Cary was. Bruce also could show high levels of friendship when needed. I feel for them all - may they rest in peace!

Aug 21, 2007
Only just been made aware of this awful occurrence. Bruce and I were not always the best of friends but Cary was. Bruce also could show high levels of friendship when needed. I feel for them all - may they rest in peace!

Just to be clear, Cary survived. Bruce was an extremely generous, brilliant man who often felt unappreciated and suffered severe depression which he medicated with alcohol. Cary is a professional woman. She has a small support system of women who do not participate on dr1. This was traumatic for her, as you can imagine, but she is coping.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Just to be clear, Cary survived. Bruce was an extremely generous, brilliant man who often felt unappreciated and suffered severe depression which he medicated with alcohol. Cary is a professional woman. She has a small support system of women who do not participate on dr1. This was traumatic for her, as you can imagine, but she is coping.
How old is Cary ?. You say she survived - Is she expected to recover. Can she be evacuated for care ?