Drugs, Inc. Great 101 on DR and cocaine drug wars...........

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Yeah, these guys seemed less like big time narcos than small time idiots.

The guy in the video said the DR is becoming like Colombia, which is not true. The Dominicans are middle men and street-level distributors in this game. The island is situated as a transshipment point, thus they are mostly responsible for the price going up and the quality going down once the drugs get to their destination.

The most disturbing aspect is the utilization of drug mules, and how the guy admitted they sacrifice some poor nobody just so five others can get through. People who are involved in sacrificing others for their own benefit like that should get the death penalty.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i forget the name of the town 40-50 miles west of s.d. but years ago there were alot of shootouts... and ive been to that town stayed there...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
oh please. that's really one of the lesser crimes of the industry.

That doesn't make it any less dispicable. If they were only out there killing each other, then good. But preying on the undedogs of society while they sit back and get rich realy is as low as it gets.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
That doesn't make it any less dispicable. If they were only out there killing each other, then good. But preying on the undedogs of society while they sit back and get rich realy is as low as it gets.

well what is the way...feel sorry for the unde's dogs and "why dont they stop buying using......i dont....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
chic-I'm not talking about the buyers or the users. I'm talking about some desperado getting used as a drug mule, when the people sending them know they're going to get caught.

And that crap about these dealers taking care of their families and paying their lsawyer fees is BS. What they do is send them a message in jail that if they rat on them their familly members are going to pay the price. To entice someone living in poverty knowing they are just setting them up so that others can get through is, like I said, worthy of a death sentence.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
chic-I'm not talking about the buyers or the users. I'm talking about some desperado getting used as a drug mule, when the people sending them know they're going to get caught.

And that crap about these dealers taking care of their families and paying their lsawyer fees is BS. What they do is send them a message in jail that if they rat on them their familly members are going to pay the price. To entice someone living in poverty knowing they are just setting them up so that others can get through is, like I said, worthy of a death sentence.

We would also have to kill all dr politicians then......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

oh please, it it praying on each other. i see no issue.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
My take away is that a product that arrives in the DR or wherever, is 40 cents per gram. It sells for $40 to $60per gram in New York or in Florida. Not in 1000 years will you ever slow that down much less stop it by trying to control the supply side. Of course the cocaine problem is nothing compared to the heroin problem now. People get hooked on the oxycotins or Roxies or whatever, then because of doctors and controls can no longer get or afford the pills for their very real pain. Que up heroin dealer number 1 for the fix. Cheaper, no controls, no doctors, no drug tests.

I guess we can figure that is where the DR is headed since the pill poppers are growing in numbers. Will be looking for when Drug Inc returns to DR for heroin smuggling..

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
you can thank Hipolito and Leonel for all this...what nonsense . Drugs are a curse through out the americas and the reason there is traffic is because there is insatiable demand ,mainly from the decaying USA

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
you can thank Hipolito and Leonel for all this...what nonsense . Drugs are a curse through out the americas and the reason there is traffic is because there is insatiable demand ,mainly from the decaying USA

yeah, sure. it?s America?s fault.

no es mi culpa.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
My take away is that a product that arrives in the DR or wherever, is 40 cents per gram. It sells for $40 to $60per gram in New York or in Florida. Not in 1000 years will you ever slow that down much less stop it by trying to control the supply side. Of course the cocaine problem is nothing compared to the heroin problem now. People get hooked on the oxycotins or Roxies or whatever, then because of doctors and controls can no longer get or afford the pills for their very real pain. Que up heroin dealer number 1 for the fix. Cheaper, no controls, no doctors, no drug tests.

I guess we can figure that is where the DR is headed since the pill poppers are growing in numbers. Will be looking for when Drug Inc returns to DR for heroin smuggling..

40x1000 grams is $400
The price for a kg when it arrives in the DR should be approx $4000