Dyckman Beer Company on CNN Money

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
In the Southern part of Germany a mix of beer and a sparkling lemonade is called "Radler".
The Dominican Sprite (7 Up is better), however, is so sweet, that you do not want to do the normal 50/50 mix.
I like it as a refreshing drink.

Shandy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

donP

Panach? in France! And there is also Monaco if you had grenadine.

I don't really like the taste of beer but a Panach? or Monaco is good to me.

Joe Boots

Jun 16, 2008
Anyone know the location of the brewery? I know on the end of Dyckman is a restaurant and the Dyckman Marina. Its official name is Tubby hook. I remember a old power substation that was abandoned a fantastic solid somewhat decorative building. Underneath the viaduct. I always wanted to open a nightclub there and call it the "Power Station". Man if he put a brewery there in that building I am one Celoso man right now. LOL Miss my lil boat that used to be there. :(

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Anyone know the location of the brewery? I know on the end of Dyckman is a restaurant and the Dyckman Marina. Its official name is Tubby hook. I remember a old power substation that was abandoned a fantastic solid somewhat decorative building. Underneath the viaduct. I always wanted to open a nightclub there and call it the "Power Station". Man if he put a brewery there in that building I am one Celoso man right now. LOL Miss my lil boat that used to be there. :(

An article in the Times says that the beer is now produced in a brewery in Connecticut.

Therefore, it s not too late for Power Station night club, hope fellow uptowner will get in for free ;)

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
JUST BE CAREFULL ....mateo don't like opposition