Earthquake, Jarabacoa, 10:03am

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The "Taino" calender predicts a huge quake under the island coming VERY SOON!
There is no exact date given, but the quake in Haiti was also predicted, within 2 weeks of the actual event!
They accurately predicted many events that happened in the past,and are happening in this very time!
They foresaw the arrival of "White God's of Destruction", the arrival of the Spaniards?????
And "Black Brothers" coming to become One with us, the arrival of the African Slaves??????
Open to interpretation I guess!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Jose Nostradamus?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i tell you something. after my first night earthquake i'd wake up every time i farted thinking it was another tremor. then we bought this fancy mattress that absorbs shocks.

did you eat beans last night? maybe we have solved the mystery of the 10 am earthquake.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There is no exact date given, but the quake in Haiti was also predicted, within 2 weeks of the actual event!
They accurately predicted many events that happened in the past,and are happening in this very time!
They foresaw the arrival of "White God's of Destruction", the arrival of the Spaniards?????
And "Black Brothers" coming to become One with us, the arrival of the African Slaves??????

maybe those Black Brothers are the firemen and bus drivers from Camden and Philly who line Pedro Clisante every night?

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Felt it here in POP, for about 10 seconds but mild. Sofa was kinda just shaking a bit like when a big truck pass in front of your house.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Sorry guys, had a little too much of this last night:

nwb5at2

First time putting up a a pic, did it work?

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006

Not familiar with this Taino calender. Is this like the Farmers' Almanac? Where can I read this Taino calender?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
that looks like the stuff i scoop up from the litter box. ;)

I need to get one of those cats! MmmmMMmm! lol

I was pretty sure corn in chili was a faux paus but I said screw it and tried it. Best chili ive ever made.

Ate beans, earth shook, loddy doddy.

Sorry, back to your previously scheduled programming.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I certainly felt it this morning at 10:03...it was a bit longer than ususal but it moved me around a bit. Not violent but movement. My son was here working on something and he felt it too.

Okay....I am sure that the "Taino" Calendar has been quite accurate so far. I would appreciate it if further translations were forthcoming. Such a valuable source of information should not be kept in a vault in Arroyo Hondo.

Peace all.

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
it felt like nothing in santo domingo. I was not even sure if it was an earthquake or what. i did feel slight movement in the ground but very slight.
AZB

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Very little felt here in Santo Domingo. I was on the balcony and just felt a little sway like. My housekeeper who was in the house said she felt it more. My son who is with the in-laws near SFM said that he did not feel anything.