Easter Week beaches; several shut down for safety reasons

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Playa-Listin-Diario-1024x664.png

Beaches known to have strong undercurrents and other vacation spots known to not be able to adequately handle crowds of people are on the list of 248 beaches and recreation points shut down for Easter Week

See the list:Hoy

27 March 2024

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Semana Santa makes me feel like a child again. They are closing beaches for me because i'm to small to swimm their. CEO's from most of the alcoholic bevarege
Producers and Importers tell me not to drink to much. They even put a few thousand kids along the highways to slow me down in case i'm driving to fast with daddy's car. If i'm lucky i can stay up until 10pm to watch a scary movie.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Semana Santa makes me feel like a child again. They are closing beaches for me because i'm to small to swimm their. CEO's from most of the alcoholic bevarege
Producers and Importers tell me not to drink to much. They even put a few thousand kids along the highways to slow me down in case i'm driving to fast with daddy's car. If i'm lucky i can stay up until 10pm to watch a scary movie.
Well, some people act like willful children regardless of their chronological age. When the government or private business put out advertising efforts to remind people of the risks of certain behaviors, they know that not all the idiots will listen, but they hope to reach those that might.