Enemies of the Dominican Republic?

G

gary short

Tuan said:
What's your plan?

O.K.....Here it is.....We takes the D.R. Navy up the eastern seaboard on a "training exercise"...... Down the St Lawrence to the Ottawa river and hang a left, pardon me, right or northish, doesn't matter, they've got charts and everything nowadays........Then we wait until the Mounties take off for some coffee and timbits. And we raid the mint.......I think the mints in Ottawa....if not we hit the local banks.......or wherever they keep the money they robbed off of Joe Taxpayer.......... I know...it needs a bit of fine tunning....what do ya think..huh?

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Gary, I want in on this caper, too. My deep cover contacts tell me that Quebec now owns the St. Lawrence... all signage is en francais. First thing, we find a Berlitz class, take hostages and human shields.
Also, I'm told the Mounties have their own jet skis and wind surfers, capable of repelling ours, without dropping a Tim Horton's donut. Darn it to heck.
Last but not least, I'm told that since the rest of the world is acting so stupid lately, ALL Canadian Government Office doors, mints, banks, whatever, are now equipped with LOCKS! Now what?
C U at the Batcave (Tim Horton's #4766)... .