Estrela Del Mar, Cabarete

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Cris Colon,3 female "ASS"istants",......aaaaaaaand

.......lots of "rubber toys",we give a money back guarantee!!!No one has gone home unsatisfied so far! Well,we are still waiting for our first paying customer,but I really am enjoying our "Practice sessions"!!!I really am!!!Maybe I should start a web site:All COLON,all the time!Cris

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Crisco
3 ASSISTANTSin your fing dreams,besides why would theresa want you when i can lik my eyebrows

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
ohhhhhh Johnny!

i can lik my eyebrows

Now just what kind of attention are you trying to attract with that comment? Hmmmmm....interesting statement....but even if it were true - your not available...are you? hehe - KIDDING!

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
Inpresive! Al the way to you eyebrows! Where are you hiding?

has aneone been to cabarete letely?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Girls girls girls,not hiding always ready,available always as long as my wife doesnt catch ne,for your safety not mine.She is jealous ,hey not that many talented tongues available.
Crisco,Practise makes perfect
Jazzy,i wish i was double jointed,dogs have a great life

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Ohhhhhhh noooo Johnny

Wife? Your breaking my heart! But what's else should I have expected.....with that kind of talent, I bet you wern't single for long!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Never single always single who cares life is about enjoying oneself as long as you dont hurt anyone doing it.
Have a good one,I certainly will
Johnny:cool:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
You can probably cut the mustard Cris but please whatever you do, don't cut the cheese. Did I ever tell you that I once had TMJ wich has left me with a double jointed jaw bone?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
:cool: Or as my pappy once told me I may not be as good as I once was but im as good once as I ever was:cool:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I can guess how you GOT tmj!

"Double Jointed" ....."WOW!" Think of the possibilities!I wish I was "DOUBLE"............"JOINT"ed Think of THOSE POSSIBILITIES?CRIS............."Once a KING always a KING,but "Once a knight is enough"!...It now takes me "all night long",to do what I used to do "All night long"!

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
You guyz are to funny. What a thout, how lucky a dog really is. Imagine if we could do that. I would neveer leve my room.

Chris- only once a (knight) nite? Sory to hear that. I think us woman in this room would rock your world.