Luis Abinader will run for re-election?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The dover of today's Listín Diario has the case of Luis Abinader and whether he will run for re-election.

What do expats think? He will run for re-election?

IMG_3693.jpeg

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
He's not well liked in the poor communities, by the unions nor is he gonna be supported by those who benefited from the old way of doing things and this includes members of his own party plus a lot of people like Abel Matinez. I don't think his relection will be as easy people think but I may have it wrong.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
He's not well liked in the poor communities, by the unions nor is he gonna be supported by those who benefited from the old way of doing things and this includes members of his own party plus a lot of people like Abel Matinez. I don't think his relection will be as easy people think but I may have it wrong.
I would say you would be wrong, but I really cannot predict the future. I certainly hope you are wrong.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Mi amiga, who has both a law degree and teaching license, hates him. In her opinion, the best president in her lifetime was Balaguer. I don't know nearly enough about the finer points of D.R. politics to discuss it with her and so I just listen, although it can be like listening to a Ricky Ricardo tirade.