Fabio Guzman law team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
Our policy is to answer emails within 24 hours, except on weekends; associates who do not comply are reprimanded and, if recurrent, fired.

With all due respect I think you should start overseeing compliance with this policy more, because it is a recurrent complaint from many of your firm's clients, and usually some form of improvement in communications between a particular attorney and a client happens only after contacting you (in a way you indicated above). But I do not think that it reflect positively on your staff (and your firm) if the only way to get things resolved is by calling the Boss (you).

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
With all due respect I think you should start overseeing compliance with this policy more, because it is a recurrent complaint from many of your firm's clients, and usually some form of improvement in communications between a particular attorney and a client happens only after contacting you (in a way you indicated above). But I do not think that it reflect positively on your staff (and your firm) if the only way to get things resolved is by calling the Boss (you).

Perhaps it is certain lawyers because I have send e-mails to two or three different lawyers in the firm and always received prompt answers.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is not about reviews, rants or your love of a company, it's addressing a particular posters issue.

If I get anymore info I'll update the thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.