Female Sex Tourists

G

gary short

YUP..............................he's a freakin freak of freakish proportions.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
gary short said:
When it's about old men and underage girls I for one will comment. I could care less if both or all parties are consenting adults....whatever.......but why oh why share your sexual exploits on a public forum sometimes in detail...what the hell is that all about..........if you really want to come off looking like a freak post pictures of your ancient sorry ass and barrio children.

Regards,....Morality Cop
Mr. Short,

You and others who set in judgment simply are ignorant of the facts and culture of the Dominican Republic. The women pictured in my photo display, to the best of my knowledge, are all of legal age, and even if they are not, I have only admitted to bedding 2 of these women which each are in excess of 24 years old.

I have no problem with you are anyone else being the moral police, but I do object to vigilantly justice. Your opinions, I am sure, are based on your beliefs and I respect that, however………….

As far as looking like a freak. I have to admit you have a keen eye.

Chuckuindy

G

gary short

" To the best of my knowledge" is a cop out.....nice try.......I'll keep my mouth shut if you try to not post your crap. Thanks in advance.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Woody Allen would love this.

I think there is a screenplay shaping up here--Soon Yi or Later Yi.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
DominicanScotty said:
Wrinkled up old men with young chicas, UBHs etc, holding hands, smooching, hugging frolicing on the beach. Later to be seen at some expensive restaurant while she sucks down a shrimp cocktail at his expense. Fat ladies waddling down the street with nasty toothless sankies with their pants hanging down off their arses. Lounging on a beach turning pink while their poppy chows down on some lobster at her expense.

Well summed up!

Just got back Monday from DR. I went down with eyes wide open this time, and what I saw was the live version of all the talk on this forum.

I get it now, I really get it...... wow.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Protecting the ones that cannot say no

audrav said:
Well summed up!

Just got back Monday from DR. I went down with eyes wide open this time, and what I saw was the live version of all the talk on this forum.

I get it now, I really get it...... wow.

To me, a woman (or a guy for that matter) must be of age. No doubt about it that adults with underaged people is a big fat No-No. In my 13 years in the DR I have seen some downright disgusting sh*t! This is where the buck stops for me! However, adults in the company of other adults as long as they are of the consenting age regardless of the age difference does not bother me.

The defenseless cannot say no. We adults must say it for them when a predator strikes! I am with Gary on this!

I do respect Gary's concern, yet I respect Chuck's wishes as well. I am sure that Chuck is not bedding down with the ones that cannot say no. If he was I would be side by side with you Gary in condeming this action.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You all have very valid points but I just have to remind you that it's the wish of the owners of DR1 that when a discussion turns into sex with underage children this will kill it.

We don't want to attrack weirdos to this site when doing any search on the internet.

Thank you

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I am with you on that

AnnaC said:
You all have very valid points but I just have to remind you that it's the wish of the owners of DR1 that when a discussion turns into sex with underage children this will kill it.

We don't want to attrack weirdos to this site when doing any search on the internet.

Thank you

Understood.....it is to be condemmed. Sorry I brought it up Anna, you know how I feel about that topic ;-) I deleted the "hot words" out of my post.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok now that we have that cleared up let's get back to the original topic

FEMALE SEX Tourists

Yes of course women can get sex where they live but the big question is do they really want to? Depending of what kind of career they are in they may not want anyone to know that they crave some wild animal sex once in a while and to act on it in ones own hometown would not be cool. :surprised :paranoid:

So everyone needs a vacation therefore when the opportunity is there why not take it.:eek:

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Fake Sankies?

I was just curious to know if any Dominican-American guys have ever posed as sankies (i.e. fake poor English skills, fake need for visa, fake financial difficulty) while on vacation?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
helpmann said:
I was just curious to know if any Dominican-American guys have ever posed as sankies (i.e. fake poor English skills, fake need for visa, fake financial difficulty) while on vacation?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

uhm, why u ask? Have you? I'm planning to pose as a tourist when I go there. Just kiddin guys, but there was a sankie last time I was in Puerto Plata who kept telling I looked exactly like his British ex wife and started pointing out allthe gold jewelry she had bought for him, he seemed very proud of himself.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Just Curious...

M.A.R. said:
uhm, why u ask? Have you? I'm planning to pose as a tourist when I go there. Just kiddin guys, but there was a sankie last time I was in Puerto Plata who kept telling I looked exactly like his British ex wife and started pointing out allthe gold jewelry she had bought for him, he seemed very proud of himself.
No plans, I just thought it might make for an interesting story. Americans (Dominican and Non-Dominican) hook-up on while on vacation. I just wanted to know if anyone had ever pretended to be a sankie while on vacation.

I don't need to ask the women, I've seen married Dominican New Yorkers (w/o their husbands) act as if they were trying to make a few pesos on the side ;).

-Helpmann :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
helpmann said:
I don't need to ask the women, I've seen married Dominican New Yorkers (w/o their husbands) act as if they were trying to make a few pesos on the side ;).
-Helpmann :laugh:

It wasn't me, it was my twin sister. of course I'm joking.

momita

May 17, 2006
:glasses: I would say:

Male/Female Sex Tourism = Stresstherapy

If you need that , just go for it.
What 's a big deal.

Aimed...Scored.....Cured........

XXXMomita
An Old ,Ugly,Fat Nun :glasses:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
momita said:

What 's a big deal.

XXXMomita

If thats what turns ones crank, so be it! Agreed! Whats the difference between having casual sex in ones own country vs abroad??? Risks exist everywhere so best not to do it without protection. Hey, how else would the cabanas stay in business?;)

momita

May 17, 2006
drloca said:
Hey, how else would the cabanas stay in business?;)

Yee you right....cabanas,taxi-Drivers,night porters etc,etc,etc.
So many suppliers ,so many contractors...
Sex Business is very powerful.;)

xxx:glasses: Momita

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
momita said:

What 's a big deal.

XXXMomita

gee, im suprised to hear that attitude coming from a nun.
i mean i thought that that a 'nun' obtained the position/title of 'nun' when she officially accepted that after she makes the following declarations she aint gettin 'nun' ...ever again
1/ i aint had 'nun'
2/ i dont want 'nun'
And as such...i am a nun