Few questions :P

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I don't know of any popular streetball spots in SD. Lots of parks and schools located through out the different barrios, just pick one. For basketball inside an open air court on the east side of town, I recommend Polideportivo Profesor Simón Orozco just behind Parque de Invivienda. Saturdays from 1pm till dusk. Ya wont be disappointed.

Last edited:

Matthew_12

Feb 26, 2017
I went to the gym today to play basketball in zona colonial. The name of the place there is called club san lazaro. Its literally two blocks up from calle conde.

I checked on google and it should be an indoor court. Are you sure that anyone can enter to play/join the game?

@CristoRey is it an indoor or outdoor court? On google it shows me only a large building..

I found a nice court on Fuerte de San Jose, Calle José Gabriel García. does anyone recommend it?

Matthew_12

Feb 26, 2017
I need another help. I was looking on google for a laundries and there area lot but actually I need a laundry which charge for load and not for piece.
Are there any laundry which charge something like 6$ for one load (small load)?

Matthew_12

Feb 26, 2017
I need another help. I was looking on google for a laundries and there area lot but actually I need a laundry which charge for load and not for piece.
Are there any laundry which charge something like 6$ for one load (small load)?

The departure date is near and I really appreciate if someone can answer to this question.

I have also another problem. I used http://www.corotos.com.do because I would like to buy a bike and I sent a lof of messages but no one answer me (obviously I wrote in Spanish). Is it normal? I also tried to add some numbers but it seems they don't use whatsapp.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I am not sure but you will probably have to buy a used bike after you arrive. Don't think internet ads are used as effectively as we are use to in the states. There is a craigslist for the DR. You might have better luck looking at this.