Fingerprinting for FBI Criminal Report

Kip

Aug 21, 2015
Can I fingerprint myself?
No.
Fingerprints must be taken by a trained technician..

Well, I suppose the DR doesn't have a corner on the market for gray areas and loose interpretations of rules, 'cuz this is *exactly* what I did (with this channeler) and no one ever even batted an eyelash.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well, I suppose the DR doesn't have a corner on the market for gray areas and loose interpretations of rules, 'cuz this is *exactly* what I did (with this channeler) and no one ever even batted an eyelash.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Precisely the kind of information we are looking for in this thread.

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
But what if I am a legitimately trained person?? I really am... Its not hard... Here is a tip for anyone wanting to try it themselves.. thumbs roll in toward the body,,, fingers roll out.. second tip.. if your smudging the print because your sweating excessively from the heat, wipe the finger with rubbing alcohol first..
and trust me,, whoever reads those prints has no way to verify the signature of the person taking them.. most times it will be just a last name and an ID number..

Apr 24, 2015
But what if I am a legitimately trained person?? I really am... Its not hard... Here is a tip for anyone wanting to try it themselves.. thumbs roll in toward the body,,, fingers roll out.. second tip.. if your smudging the print because your sweating excessively from the heat, wipe the finger with rubbing alcohol first..
and trust me,, whoever reads those prints has no way to verify the signature of the person taking them.. most times it will be just a last name and an ID number..
Soon I'll need my FBI background check to apply for DR citizenship. Are the suggestions in this post still accurate?

Is there still no approved live scan office?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
...Did this less than 1 year ago...was required to go to the local police in the town I lived in ...USA....the police were very familiar with what was needed, they had the right paperwork for the FBI, and used the old style ink on paper....hard part waiting about 2 months for FBI to send letter saying I have never been arrested.......Doc........