Firearms laws ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f3lonious

May 14, 2008
living in the DR

I moved here a few months ago and i will give you the skinny on the gun laws...here in the DR anything goes if you have money that is key if you have money anything is attainable. for the average foreigner it takes 8 months or better to get residency status and another two moths to get your permit to carry a hand gun. well let me tell you first hand that all this can be bypassed with money i have been here for one month and paid $3000 dollars and had my residency in hand withing 5 days and another $3000 and had my gun permit and a brand new 9mm smith and weston in hand the same day like i stated previously there isnt a damn thing you cant have if you have money.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
This thread is almost 4 years old!! And to advocate some back-alley way of receiving government ids and documents is not smart. The residency could be a fake, along with the gun permit, but your time in jail will be real.

Now, I advise foreigners, to take the correct and legal route when obtaining ALL government ids & docs. Save the short-cuts and quickies for Dominicans who live there and know the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.