Flying Saucers Over Sosua

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
What is so strange about aliens coming to Sosua? They like sex, just like the rest of us and are intelligent enough to come to the easiest place to get it.

About the spaceship, they are trying to fit in, so they used one of their older models. I have it from a good source they even have the revista sticker on their windshield, just in case Amet would stop them.

And as soon as Richard Branson starts his space-tourism, the Mars1 board will post "humans sighted on planet".

BelgianK

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If you want to catch them all together, sitting around all day doing nothing...................ROCKY'S...........

B in Santiago

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It's funny how most people believe in God but dismiss the possibility of aliens excisiting.

I don't believe in god. I do expect there is life elsewhere in the universe. I do not expect that any of that life has visited the earth. If they did they are amazingly good at covering their tracks.

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
I surely met an alien last night in Sosua: female with a sulphurous smell. But don't be afraid, they a nice.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
If they're sitting around at Rocky's all day, they must be aliens. I mean what do you do there, stare at the walls and talk to Rick?
If you want to catch them all together, sitting around all day doing nothing...................ROCKY'S...........

B in Santiago