Freedom of Speech?Monumento!

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I believe when someone commits a crime such as violations of city codes, the citizens have an obligation to bring it to the attention of the populace, or citizens. In Santiago it seems that Vista Monumental has been destroyed, by allowing certain big shot to spoil the view into the City as one enter by the Catholic University Madre y Maestra. That was a great view. Now its spoiled by a hi rise building that violates the rights of its neighbors,
The Monumento has been re-plan by someone who does not know beans about public places and their intended use. It take months of planing and preparation, and trees take years to grow in place they can't be expected to be re-planted when fully mature as these trees are, since the roots system need to be spread out at time of transplant. There is such an animal a environmental architecture, those qualify to work apparently are not working considering the mess that the monument is in. Quality, in workmanship is cry once and never having to do again. QUALITY is what missing, and somewhat its not expected in anything here. Third world country with third world expectation. By this time those that brag that they have reach first world quality, apparently have been living in the ghetto, and are used to the ghetto quality. I have lived in California, where even the parks and public buildings in the ghettos surpass the quality that you as Dominican consider acceptable in the so called first class cities.
Dominican as a whole do not think or expect other to think out-side-the-box. They are use to dictatorship, and still think in those terms. Your so called truth seems to be the only truth you will accept. This town thirty gentlemen are down to a few. Your sindico had the gual to try to buy me off now there is a man with fenese that was a smart move.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I was closed down I am just justifying that lack of freedom of speech and the lac of quality that you as a consummer will acept. Here they make butiful looking furniture that one has to line the drawer in other to flace cloths in.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I was closed down I am just justifying that lack of freedom of speech and the lac of quality that you as a consummer will acept. Here they make butiful looking furniture that one has to line the drawer in other to flace cloths in.
Say again please.
What's this about the lack of freedom of speech, the lack of quality that I as a consumer accept, and the face cloths in beautiful furniture?
I'm afraid that I left my crystal ball in my office, and can't figure this one out by myself.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I hear they have EXCELLENT furniture (with properly lined draws), good workmanship on buildings, beautiful uncluttered views in Outer :chinese: Mongolia Maria - why not give there a long term visit?

Just me expressing my freedom of speech You understand!! ~ Grahame :pirate:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Maria

Do us and you a favor and please write a simpler, more correct version of English! The English you write is very incorrect and therefefore few people understand you. For example, the idiomatic expressions you use are rarely the right ones for what you are trying to say.

Remember this - sometimes simpler is better. I promise you you will get better results.

If this is the best you can do with English, do us all a favor and use Spanish instead.

Chip

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Dear Chip, can you please tell me what 'therefefore' means.:tired:

zeus (defending all his creatures).

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I find that you as a Dominican accept anything that you consider new. New has to be better than it was. Not painted copper fibber-glass.