Freelance Handy Man/Electrician Wanted in Puerto Plata

elbronco718

Mar 11, 2018
I have an apartment in Puerto Plata and occassionally need a Handy Man and/or an electrican . I currently need some electrical outlets fixed and some furniture assembled. Anyone have a reliable handy person thats good with putting together wood furniture and maybe a second person whos good with electricity jobs. I wouldnt mind having an all in one person but with my experiences in DR thats usually not a good thing. If you have anyone please send them my way.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I have an apartment in Puerto Plata and occassionally need a Handy Man and/or an electrican . I currently need some electrical outlets fixed and some furniture assembled. Anyone have a reliable handy person thats good with putting together wood furniture and maybe a second person whos good with electricity jobs. I wouldnt mind having an all in one person but with my experiences in DR thats usually not a good thing. If you have anyone please send them my way.
I have a decent electrician, but reliable - not when you want him to show on time, or with all the tools he need. Fortunately he knows I have all the tools he doesn't have

joesidda

Banned
Sep 18, 2021
United States
I am here in The Dominican Republic right now but I am going back to America on Wednesday of this week. I am an experienced moved and putting together furniture is an everyday thing. Let me know if you are still in need of the assembly help and I will take good care of you.