Fun in the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
Contasm, you are investigator or what in that post and the other one you are finding holes in the stories. Don't you have better things to do than do reserches on people ????
Man there's really people that are in needs of action in their life.
get a sankiette, it will keep you busy.
Who cares if the story is made up ...
when we go on forums answering questions or giving advice we do know that they're some people lying ... yes it's frustrating but there's nothing we can do about it

Ok know let's have fun - could you do research on me and tell everybody the truth ?? LOL

contasm

May 10, 2005
Contasm, you are investigator or what in that post and the other one you are finding holes in the stories. Don't you have better things to do than do reserches on people ????
Man there's really people that are in needs of action in their life.
get a sankiette, it will keep you busy.
Who cares if the story is made up ...
when we go on forums answering questions or giving advice we do know that they're some people lying ... yes it's frustrating but there's nothing we can do about it

Ok know let's have fun - could you do research on me and tell everybody the truth ?? LOL

All is fine with me, Chica. You seem the a bit ?altered? by my research activities . Have I touched a sensitive nerve ?
How are things in Montreal ? ;)

Saludos
Contasm

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
Nah it doesn't bother me personnaly, but I found it quit weird to lose time on investigating ... but If you like it's good for you.
That's an easy one I've posted about disco in Mtl lol
another easy one I'm going SPM ... lol
no you didn't touch a sensitive nerve...A mi no me molesta
I was just a bit surprised that someone would put so much effort trying to find holes in stories.. but it could be funny at the end

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Holy “Camarones fritos con Mayonesa !!! Batman, this thread still open !!!!!…
My specialty is dispensing advise to those who are about to bring “the love of their live” to USA or Canada or have already brought them here and are adjusting to NA life, But I’ll dare to ask;
What’s your current status Summertime101 ?
Has he asked you for money of your hand in matrimony ?
Somehow, I have found many holes in this story; some things just don’t add up

Moderators, my research on the OP has resulted in the following findings, please PM me if you need verification of sources, before my post is deleted.

If the OP is “toying” with us; we do have the right to further investigate her background.
From what I have found from my research,

Summertime101

1 - You come from Ontario, Canada ( I will not mention town)
2 - You are close to 40 yrs old
3 - You are single
4 - You do think you have some weigh issues (as stated by your low caloric intake)

All those points make you a perfect “Sanky” target. Unfortunately these predators tent to attack those women who they perceive as overweight. They assume that they do not get a lot of attention back in USA or Canada and with their “smooth talk” they are able to falsely build up your self confidence and then make their move. Run !!!!!!!

Still.. I believe you are a sock puppet.

Saludos
Contasm

First of all, you guys should let us ( the mods) worry about socks ok.

Second the OP has sent in a complaint that these questions are an invasion of her privacy. She isn't asking for advice or approval and has stated in her first post that her situation isn't likely to go anywhere. Just having fun and getting away from the snow every 5 or 6 weeks.

So with that I say to her, good luck, have fun and leave the illusion/delusion behind.

Since there is no need for advice I see no reason to carry on with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.