Garbage pick up??

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
This is my first time being in POP (Purto Plata Los Reyes Area) for the Holidays, would like to know if the garbage:eek:gre: will be picked up tomorrow since Wednesday is our normal day but is Christmas...

Thanks a bunch!

Anthony

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
sigh, no ideas???? well, hope they pick up today or those stray dogs are going to have an early Christmas party, leaving me on clean up duty... great, just great...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I don't know about garbage, but our Milkman did not leave us any today and never picked up the Glass bottle empties..
On the other hand, the Humpty Dumpty Chip Delivery is still on...

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well, I can only speak for Jarabacoa. Garbage pick up was at 0730 this morning , always on time and always on schedule. 500 peso regalo each to the driver and two loaders to give them a little thanks for job well done.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
wow it must be nice to have regular scheduled garbage pickup. Where I am in the 3 months since arriving back I have seen them come by 3 times. Never on the same day of the week or time of day. They drive by blasting thier horn to let us know. The last time it was on a Sunday about a month ago. Then when they do come by they have the balls to ask for a tip. I tell them to come back exactally in one week for thier tip but they don't show up.