mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
sweetheart

i told you PLAZA ESPANA

that is all the way down in the Zona

by the floating bridge

WHAT were you thinking, even trying to walk down those few blocks in those heels?

well - ok. for the parade - you would have done it for the PRIDE of it - but two big guys would have helped yoou,

And your make up - in that heat at that time. - you must have really been a sight!!

air conditioned cab for you the next time.

So sorry - I should never have let you go alone. It was thoughtless of me.

Call me tomorrow if you need me to go get Epsom salts for you ...

you know i am right around the corner

no problem

hugs
love

anni

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
LOL, can always depend on you for a laugh.

What got me confused was ,,,,, start at the floating bridge and march up the malecon. So my brain is thinking this will be a parade like Carnaval, the military parade, .......... I am walking and walking and don't see anything resembling a parade so I just finally gave up.

What I probably should have done was take a carro publico to el conde and just walk to plaza espana. No big deal, I wasn't doing anything today so it would have been something to pass the time of day.

sweetheart

i told you PLAZA ESPANA

that is all the way down in the Zona

by the floating bridge

WHAT were you thinking, even trying to walk down those few blocks in those heels?

well - ok. for the parade - you would have done it for the PRIDE of it - but two big guys would have helped yoou,

And your make up - in that heat at that time. - you must have really been a sight!!

air conditioned cab for you the next time.

So sorry - I should never have let you go alone. It was thoughtless of me.

Call me tomorrow if you need me to go get Epsom salts for you ...

you know i am right around the corner

no problem

hugs
love

anni

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Now we don our Gay apparrel... holy moly ive been out of the closet since that time i locked myself in....good thing i had my cell phone w/me and called the police... actually they helped me com out of the closet....

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im not going to it or i dont know what to do...ive lost my gaydar...and im scared...any group therapys local?? where is the happening

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I still don't get this. Why do gay people have to parade around like idiots to show thier sexual preference. Straight people do not need to do this. Are gays that insecure or is it a recruitment drive.

Next thing you know the people who prefer farm animals are going to want a "special day" to.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I still don't get this. Why do gay people have to parade around like idiots to show thier sexual preference. Straight people do not need to do this. Are gays that insecure or is it a recruitment drive.

Next thing you know the people who prefer farm animals are going to want a "special day" to.

I would prefer gay people moulded in with the general population rather than display their differences , no matter how entertaining they may be . It is really boring being a straight man..no special days like women or children or gays have

It is about equal rights and how far the gays have come bc they were repressed for so long and to support those who think they are alone and have no where to turn which can lead to suicide etc. Many were beaten, teased, killed etc just bc of their sexual preference.

No gay person I know cares if others are gay or not, never seen a recruiter lmqao!!! It's about all about support and not to be ashamed of who you are.

Hard to explain to someone who thinks animals sex is the next parade.

Dr1 has sure taught me how far we still need to go!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
It is about equal rights and how far the gays have come bc they were repressed for so long and to support those who think they are alone and have no where to turn which can lead to suicide etc. Many were beaten, teased, killed etc just bc of their sexual preference.

No gay person I know cares if others are gay or not, never seen a recruiter lmqao!!! It's about all about support and not to be ashamed of who you are.

in the minority your wrong....of course a gay man wants the guy he likes to be "the same way" and selective equal rights...

in the minority your wrong....of course a gay man wants the guy he likes to be "the same way" and selective equal rights...

we don't go around recruiting people but I guess just like straight women would love a lot of gay guys to be straight maybe some would prefer their crush to be gay but their is no recruiting. When I found out a chick was straight I left it at that, no big deal.

What selective equal rights do we want chic? I'm dying to know this!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com

"HR", AND DOESN'T "CHIC'S" post prove it!!!!!!!!!

I have always said I wish I had been born "bi-sexual", it would have enlarged my potential sex partner pool by 100%!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Pride seems to the the wrong word to use

I understand your points. I think that cause will be helped if the word pride is dropped and some other more appropriate word is used.

You can be proud if you learned to play an instrument, graduated college, worked for 40 years and retired in good shape, etc. Something that is an accomplishment is something in which you can take pride.But I do not see how you can be proud of your sexual preference. Sexual preference is not an accomplishment. It is a circumstance and it is a misnomer to call it pride.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
when will the gays understand that a queer makes an ugly woman. no matter what you do to yourselves, you will still be considered an ugly woman. can someone please bring this to Bruce jenner's attention? wait, what is his new name now? uffff. My mind is spinning.
I have the same question: why do gays have to walk around like circus freaks in order to feel good about their sexual identity?
why must we have to have them on our faces to see that they are gays? why can't you people act like normal people and dress like healthy human beings? you will quickly see how soon the inequalities will disappear.
The more I see these queers dressed like drag-queens, the more I am convinced something horribly gone wrong in their genetics. they need help. Oh well, may be it's just too late for them in this life time.
AZB

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Opposite Sex Shameful?

But I do not see how you can be proud of your sexual preference. Sexual preference is not an accomplishment. It is a circumstance and it is a misnomer to call it pride.

Quite right.
But not only that.
In that weird context (Gay pride), I understand that the 'opposite sex' (straights) cannot be proud and thus rather be shameful. :mad:

Now, am I not very politically correct? ;)

donP

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I have zero political correctness and failed diplomacy 101. If you want to dance around like an idiot just because your gay you will be treated like an idiot. I don't believe any further explanation is required or needed.
Thank you. I will now put away my soap box.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Gay Pride Parade is over until next year, was going to move this to Off Topic but at least one poster in this thread doesn't have access yet.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.