german woman conned by a hospital in sosua?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Were there any negative financial consequences to either of you personally, or was it just BC/BS that paid excessively?

Not for me directly. However, I am sure that such gross overcharging helped fuel eventual increases in premiums.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Its okay, lol, because when these foreigners come on DR1 crying because they got scammed, or I read about them getting whacked in the news, I either laugh or I'm indifferent. I just find it funny I've lived here with no problems, and any problems I do have I will deal with them successfully.

Anyone who can't follow my posts isn't playing with a full deck of cards. Anyone who doesn't understand establishing a price up front, or who can't see insurance is a total a fraud, is nuts. There are so many insurance scams going on these days that anyone relying on insurance is gambling with their financial health, well being, maybe their lives. But whatever.

insurance is not a total fraud. i know. my friend just got out of Bournigal, and if he had no insurance, he would have been in a world of hurt.