getting from Sosua to Luperon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
Are there any other ways to get from Sosua to Luperon and back,other than renting a car. I checked the Metro bus schedule but couldn't find anything. Thanks. BtC

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Sort of, but then you need a moto from Caribe Tours to the bomba for the guagua.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
RV429, what is the station on the corner of Highway 5 and Ave. Colon that I alway see people taking mid size buses from there. Is that the bomba for quaqua? It's the station about a 3 minute walk back to the highway from where Caribe Tours is.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
BobtheCat: You could take a but to POP, the ask where the stop (parada) to Luperon was and hop on another bus.

Another option. go to POP, go to the Javilla Bus Stop and take a bus to Imbert and hop a guagua from that intersection to Luperon.

You might learn a thing or two and report back here...please.

HB

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
RV429, what is the station on the corner of Highway 5 and Ave. Colon that I alway see people taking mid size buses from there. Is that the bomba for quaqua? It's the station about a 3 minute walk back to the highway from where Caribe Tours is.

That's Javilla tours me thinks. The bomba is at the top of the hill by the hospital.
I like HB's idea, take guagua Sosua to PP and Javilla PP to Imbert and then guagua.
I'm thinking there may even be a bus line from PP but I'll ask someone tonite that would know.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
I checked with a few PP women who travel. There is no direct bus service.
The best bet is to take "caritos". Start in Sosua accross the street from the Texaco and take a carito to PP and ask them to drop you at La Javilla in PP where caritos go to Imbert and Luperon. Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.