GETTING OLD HERE...GOOD STUFF

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ship Shef doesn't get it...

No matter where you are in the world - you might need to hire help in latter years.
Some use Filipinas.... who knows/cares?

This IMO is a good country to do the same....

As I said - there are flaws to every plan - the trick is to minimize the chance and severity of that error

Here endeth the lesson..........

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Ship Shef doesn't get it...

No matter where you are in the world - you might need to hire help in latter years.
Some use Filipinas.... who knows/cares?

This IMO is a good country to do the same....

As I said - there are flaws to every plan - the trick is to minimize the chance and severity of that error

Here endeth the lesson..........

AMEN to that. Nice to chat about it; better to live with it!
Happy Holidays folks.
Now I have to pack for my trip back home to DR before I forget where it is! And who is looking after me.
Russell

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Or buying, in many cases. Like any place there are good people and not so good. It is an aquired skill, usually developed my learning from the mistakes you've made to separate the chaff from the wheat.

All ship shape dous is make mestakes and get used and hurt.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I find ot hard to bleave that a gringo will be taken care of by a Domican when he or she neads help in old age. Domicans hate gringos we are only ATM'$ to them.....

I find 'ot hard to bleave' that there are people that can take this position in 2017. Makes one have to stop and ponder what does such a person want, need, or desire out of their time within the RD. Maybe the grass is greener within their origins? Then again....

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
AMEN to that. Nice to chat about it; better to live with it!
Happy Holidays folks.
Now I have to pack for my trip back home to DR before I forget where it is! And who is looking after me.
Russell

Merry Christmas to you, Ana, and the kids Russ. See you soon.