Global Warming

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
gringito said:
I didn't take offense to you comments and there is no chip on the shoulder here. I always enjoy your remarks and insights.

Regards
Ok, guess I misinterpreted the content and tone. My mistake. [Shows what 4 cities in 3 countries with dawn-to-dusk meetings in 2 languages can do! :tired: ] Please accept my apologies.
Regards,
Keith

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
No Hay Problema

I will continue to look for your insightful comments here. I am very interested in the future of the environment in the DR and am very involved in trying to provide real solutions to very difficult problems but with environmentally friendly methods. In my humble opinion, if the environment of the country continues to be jeopardized it will kill the long term economy.
And that would really chap my a**.

Regards

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
This is something we can all agree on. :)
D

gringito said:
I will continue to look for your insightful comments here. I am very interested in the future of the environment in the DR and am very involved in trying to provide real solutions to very difficult problems but with environmentally friendly methods. In my humble opinion, if the environment of the country continues to be jeopardized it will kill the long term economy.
And that would really chap my a**.

Regards