Gmail messages from US to DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I have sent my GF gmail messages to her gmail account and she is not receiving them.
Anybody know what is the problem

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
She may have moved ya to her Spam Folder?
Seriously, I had it often enough with customers who are frequently in touch with me by gmail, and from one moment to an other their emails been in my spam.
Tell her to look in her spam, she may find you there.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Have you had any notices of "undeliverable mail"? If not where did the mail go? If yes why is it undelivered "? There is an answer for everything and now that you know members here, including me, do not have a problem...well then... WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: Peterj

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
OK this is going to sound strange and I cannot figure it out... But I know there is someone out there more clever than I

I used to send messages to my girlfriend using protonmail. ( about 18 months ago)
Yesterday I sent messages to her email address using GMAIL AOL and YAHOO and PROTONMAIL.
She uses GMAIL

I received no kickbacks from anyone.

Today she received only the
one from PROTONMAIL (not very popular) and responded and I received the response

Why did this go thru and not the others..

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I FIGURED IT OUT.
Her response to my messages went into my spam probably because it didn't recognize her.

She did receive all the messages except the one sent from my
GMAIL... I suspect it is sitting in her spam folder. Anyways I am not going to worry since I can connect with the other emails

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Why are you sending emails through so many different apps. The only thing I can think of is she maybe blocked you on the other sites? In error maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.