Going from Martinique to DR and back?

sosso

Aug 12, 2004
Can anyone help me?
I need to get my best friend over from Martinique to DR for my wedding which is on the 20 April 2005. Ideally she would arrive on the MOnday, go to the wedding on wednesday and fly back on the Friday. She can fly or take a boat, but possibly not swim...
I am getting outrageously expensive and complicated quotes from the UK where I am now. Does anyone know either how to do it or of a helpful travel agent I can talk to in DR or Martinique?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sosso

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
Try Air France, Martinique Air or Air Caraibes directly if you can...

Definitely don't let her swim all that way but try Air France, Martinique Air or Air Caraibes which all fly to Santo Domingo and may have flights or connections to Martinique.

sosso

Aug 12, 2004
Air Caraibes

Thanks for that! I have found Air Caraibes but I can't find their number anywhere! Do you know if there is a travel agent that does their flights?

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
809-621-7777

sosso said:
Thanks for that! I have found Air Caraibes but I can't find their number anywhere! Do you know if there is a travel agent that does their flights?

They do fly to and from Martinique and their number is 809-621-7777 and this is under GENERAL AIR SERVICES and you have to ask for Air Caraibes.
Good Luck!