Good seafood Market On Lincoln

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
I came across a good fresh seafood market on the lower end of Avenida Lincoln. I have been looking for a market like this for a long time.
It is called Berges Pescadaria and it is near the corner of Jose Contreras, almost across Lincoln from the Punto Italia restaurant.

They had an excellent selection of fresh fish as well as plenty of other seafood including close to ten varieties/sizes of shrimp.
.https://irs1.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/1045357_Zyfn70W7q8SKMGf1ZHLI3QiPBBlryWXTWpurbAr8PO0.jpg

They prepare the fish per your instructions. There are several fishmongers waiting on customers It seems to be customary to tip them after they prepare your order.
All prices are on the white board incuding all specials of the day.

The fish is on display in a case. These people seem serious and very pleasant to deal with.

They are open m-f 8:30-5:30 and Sat.8-1:30

I tried the fresh chillo filets and the frozen jumbo shrimp and both were excellent.

They were not cheap with the fresh chillo filets going for 700 peso a pound, but man was it good.

Lots of other seafood available also. I cannot wait to go back.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Anything this size?......................mmmmmmmmmm

lobster-king-1024x941.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I came across a good fresh seafood market on the lower end of Avenida Lincoln. I have been looking for a market like this for a long time.
It is called Berges Pescadaria and it is near the corner of Jose Contreras, almost across Lincoln from the Punto Italia restaurant.

They had an excellent selection of fresh fish as well as plenty of other seafood including close to ten varieties/sizes of shrimp.
.https://irs1.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/1045357_Zyfn70W7q8SKMGf1ZHLI3QiPBBlryWXTWpurbAr8PO0.jpg

They prepare the fish per your instructions. There are several fishmongers waiting on customers It seems to be customary to tip them after they prepare your order.
All prices are on the white board incuding all specials of the day.

The fish is on display in a case. These people seem serious and very pleasant to deal with.

They are open m-f 8:30-5:30 and Sat.8-1:30

I tried the fresh chillo filets and the frozen jumbo shrimp and both were excellent.

They were not cheap with the fresh chillo filets going for 700 peso a pound, but man was it good.

Lots of other seafood available also. I cannot wait to go back.

I know the place well - for those not familiar with the area, coming down Lincoln it's on the right, just past Jose Contreras, before you reach the Hispaniola.

He's right - great selection!