Got the wrong email from my Dominican Friend

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AnnaC said:
Keep in mind that they are good at it because they get lots and lots of practice. Bus load after bus load of women arriving every week so they become proficient at what they do.;)

well most Dominican men can dance, they've been practicing since childhood or if they haven't they just need to start dancing it will come to them is in their genes! :)

corazonpartioamor

Apr 28, 2006
Dance

Enjoy the dance!!! A dance is a Dance so enjoy it for what it is, see it the latin way, and not all Dominicans are good dancers. They might know how to dance but it doesn't make them good dancers and many sankies who cant dance will only dance with Forgien girls for that reason, Forgien girls dont know they cant dance unless the Forgieners can dance themselves. I learned that myself because I know how to dance and when I first used to go there I found it funny that when they realized I knew how to dance they stop asking you, because they know there is no way they can impress you anymore.

So enjoy the dance for what's is worth, A Dance!! Treat it like casual sex, its not a serious relationship, it is what it is. Dancing, and if you find the right chemistry with a dancer that you like, boy can it be energizing!!!!;)

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
you have got that chemistry thing right!! I had a great time dancing and just as much fun watching other people. I wish we had music (at a club) like that where I live. I'd go as often as I could.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
canbon said:
now I am laughing out loud Potato Salad--you are Asian and you have the name "Potato Salad"? That is too funny!

Hello canbon :)

I met this guy who sent you the wrong email. I examined his head. And I found out why he is a fool.

zxk7kx.jpg

Have a good day. :bunny:

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
Potato Salad, STOP, I can't take it anymore--I will be on the floor laughing soon!!!!!!!!!! You have a great day too--you made mine!!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Potato_Salad said:
Hello canbon :)

I met this guy who sent you the wrong email. I examined his head. And I found out why he is a fool.

zxk7kx.jpg

Have a good day. :bunny:

I just did a "spit take" with my coffee. It's all over the monitor and keyboard. :D

missp

May 19, 2006
hot milk

Haha...you have had me chortling into my hot milk...highly amusing!

:pirate: me hearties!!

xx