"Guest friendly" hotels in Boca Chica walking distance to the beach? Or rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
..that was when Village On The Beach was still called La Cueva and run by Rita the Italian owner, a John Lennon look a like was running a bar across the road, the Harley Bar was called Carnival Bar long before the Bar Austria era, La Criolla was the original La Criolla, Zanzibar didn't exist.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hey so I wanted to know if you all knew of any hotels in Boca Chica that are within close walking distance to the main beach in Boca Chica that will allow you to bring guests back to your room? I need something very close to the beach, since I don't speak Spanish and don't want problems asking for directions.

Or should I simply just rent an apartment near the beach? I saw some nice places on Airbnb like this one caught my attention https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7339305?s=Y6UT
although I don't know how safe it'd be to bring someone back to someones apartment, don't want to have to deal with theft

Those buildings are not finished because of a title dispute, also on the weekends lots of people and noise on the beach in front.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
..that was when Village On The Beach was still called La Cueva and run by Rita the Italian owner, a John Lennon look a like was running a bar across the road, the Harley Bar was called Carnival Bar long before the Bar Austria era, La Criolla was the original La Criolla, Zanzibar didn't exist.

And establishments change in Boca as they do everywhere else. Still struggling to see any constructive input, but............................... as you like:bored:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
My only fascination with this is scenario and line of questioning is when there is like a major victory for gay Rights ( the recent SCOTUS ruling as a prime example) .. .that Americans, gay American in this case ( so no offense, again) ... Americans just ASSUME that the rest of the world is on the same page , or will perhaps "fall in line" somehow... When the fact remains that the rest of the world operates the way it will, and the USA is not going to be the tail that wags the Dog in all scenarios.. Certainly not in a sh**t hole like Boca Chica, where as it was so diplomatically pointed out, they will just exploit you even more brutally if they sense what they(Dominicans) call "soft or weak"..
so why go looking for trouble. to make a point ?
Or maybe i am just reading too much into this ?

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I go to boca chica as a day trip. I am always amazed when I see euros there who are obviously settled in. What kind of travel agent would steer a person to BC as a destination. While I like it, it is a dump. I like Coney Island and jones beach. Both dumps. I like honky-tonk beach towns such as Hampton beach New Hampshire. It has its charm. I think people here have given good advice, including the ones that got deleted.
Snarky, but accurate.

Jose would be wise to read between the lines.

Dr1 is open to anybody. But threads/topics related to gay stuff go over like a lead balloon.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I think Jose has gotten all the info he needs, and since we don't allow "chica/monger" threads this one has to go bye-bye too.

Status
Not open for further replies.