Guest Friendly Hotels in SDQ

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
I think almost all of them are guest friendly. But be careful. I am sure you dont want an STD of HIV and condoms can easily break. You might be better off dating or something while you are here.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I think almost all of them are guest friendly. But be careful. I am sure you dont want an STD of HIV and condoms can easily break. You might be better off dating or something while you are here.

hahahaha like what? Five fingers of death?

Apr 29, 2012
In the city of Santo Domingo and in the entire country there is only one all gay hotel which is the ADAM SUITES HOTEL in the colonial zone area close to all the hot spots in town. Look for it online.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
In the city of Santo Domingo and in the entire country there is only one all gay hotel which is the ADAM SUITES HOTEL in the colonial zone area close to all the hot spots in town. Look for it online.

Damn, you dont understand?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
BB, is the idea behind banning someone not to stop them posting? If you banned him before how is he posting again? And he has got his advertisement out anyway, unless you can erase the posts. By the way, the information is not accurate. Also for the advertiser, it is not generally a good idea to promote yourself as a gay ONLY hotel, Gay FRIENDLY is used so as not to be sexist and set yourself up for a rough ride from some homophone extremists.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BB, is the idea behind banning someone not to stop them posting? If you banned him before how is he posting again? And he has got his advertisement out anyway, unless you can erase the posts. By the way, the information is not accurate.

Not my forum. i can ban but someone else needs to delete his posts.

Dandman

May 17, 2004
I love the Riazor but it is not guest friendly. I am assuming that BigBird uses guest friendly to mean that someone staying there can bring a guest or a date to the room for a visit. Closer to the Conde and near the Senorial is Hotel Duque de Wellington and is guest friendly. Good rates about $46 a night. Wifi, cable tv, security and clean.

Dandman

May 17, 2004
The Roma hotels do not have telephones so people can just come and knock on your room door. Many times when you are not expecting anyone or do not know the person at the door. It is well decorated.

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
The Riazor is very guest friendly as long as the girl had a cedular.
I love the Riazor but it is not guest friendly. I am assuming that BigBird uses guest friendly to mean that someone staying there can bring a guest or a date to the room for a visit. Closer to the Conde and near the Senorial is Hotel Duque de Wellington and is guest friendly. Good rates about $46 a night. Wifi, cable tv, security and clean.

Jooks93

Jan 4, 2013
Updating the thread, will be in SD in less than two weeks. I definetly want the best hands down guest friendly hotel near the Action. It will be me and 2 of my friends. So any 2013 suggestions. Is hotel napolitan my best

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Maybe a bit off topic, last time I stayed in a hotel in Santo Domingo I had friends but they told me I couldn't bring more than 1 friend with me in my room. Is that normal?

In a couple of days I had my own apartment cos that was some :dead:

Dec 26, 2011
Updating the thread, will be in SD in less than two weeks. I definetly want the best hands down guest friendly hotel near the Action. It will be me and 2 of my friends. So any 2013 suggestions. Is hotel napolitan my best

Napolitano was undergoing renovations to the bar area late summer 2012. We just needed a place to crash to take the baby to the aquarium and Tres Ojos the next day so it being 50% of the Hilton(that I highly recommend) made it the right choice for the occasion. Been there a few times in the last twenty or so years and it always seems to be a safe bet, albeit a little tacky and rough around the edges.