daily, or at least weekly, your gun will probably not help
you in a 'situation'. That's the real differrence between
legal and illegal arms. With a legal arm, you can openly
visit a shooting range and 'keep the good works up'. That
is more difficult with an illegal one.

A

Alyssa

Paraplegia here I come...

You all do know that gunshot wounds are the leading cause of spinal injury in the Dominican Republic, right?

You scare me.

G

Gunnar

Re: Paraplegia here I come...

My intention was to scare! All this macho-macho gun-talk
makes me sick. If you ever held a mortally wounded friend
in your arms, talk. If not...

T

Tom

Gunnar, did you go to school with Dan Quayle?

B'A"retta is the proper spelling of the Italian Firearms factory. The 92 s (service) is the most widely sold weapon in the world.

Before you try and sarcastically put me down, check your facts, it makes you look real silly

Tom

T

Tom

Thye are a very leading cause of death if someone has cause to discharge one at you

T

Tom

Well Gunnar, I gues some of us would talk for the rest of our lives if that were the criteria and intention

R

Roland

Re: Gunnar, did you go to school with Dan Quayle?

>>
Posted By: Tom <tomas090@aol.com> (spider-tl012.proxy.aol.com)
Date: Thursday, 29 June 2000, at 12:09 a.m.
>>
Before you try and sarcastically put me down, check your facts, it makes you look real silly >>
>>

Tom,

You should heed your own advise before spouting off to others.
You really have the need to be an authority in many areas, don't you?

ROLANDO

T

Tom

Roland

"Tom,

You should heed your own advise before spouting off to others.
You really have the need to be an authority in many areas, don't you?

ROLANDO "

Rolando

Is there a purpose to this post other than to make a silly attempt at putting me down? If not, you are guilty of the same thing, flapping your gums without saying anything. Gunnar rudely told me I was "wrong" about soemthinf I am quite familiar with, and I corrected him with the "proof" he requested. What it has to do with you, I don't know nor care

Tom

R

Roland

Re: Roland

Posted By: Tom <tomas090@aol.com> (spider-tk082.proxy.aol.com)
Date: Thursday, 29 June 2000, at 8:42 a.m.
>>
Is there a purpose to this post other than to make a silly attempt at putting me down?>>
>>>>

Getting a little paranoid, Tom??? Your last two posts in this thread accuses people of putting you down. Perhaps you should wait a day before posting, that way you can eliminate posts that get you into hot water.

ROLANDO

T

Tom

Re: Roland, poor thing

Hot water, hardly. I pointed out that whomever stated that "Gringo" came drom Green Beret. You studiply jumped in (head first as usual) and said that I always had to be correct, so I did the research and verifed I was correct. You again make a useless annoying post for the sole purpose of feeling better about criticising me. Geusss hat, you opinion is of zero importance to me or anyone else I know.

When and if you are able to contibute something of value, try again, otherwise lets leave personalalities out of this, you come up with a serious "Napoleon" complex

Do you even know what you are posting about other than you wish to try and prove me incorrect, something which is difficult to do when the facst are there for everyone to read, wondering just what your agenda is. Have you taken over arcoiris' job?

Tom

T

Tom

Yes Tom, I checked it to make sure S&W 6904

I sthe model you describe similar to a Llama or Star .380? I just can't picture this S&W or locate a reference to it

Tom

A

A Gringo

Re: Yes Tom, I checked it to make sure S&W 6904

I do not know that much about guns.
But I remember when I bought it that the reason I liked it was that the model 6904 was smaller or shorter in the barrel and the clip is only 10 shot so it fits in the pocket very well.
I had to pay more for this model...

R

Roland

TOM

Posted By: Tom <tomas090@aol.com> (spider-tl084.proxy.aol.com)
Date: Thursday, 29 June 2000, at 5:52 p.m.
>>
>>Have you taken over arcoiris' job? >>
>>
>>
Oh, Tom, I remember her. You drove her off the Bravenet board because you didn't like what she wrote. Do you think that's fair for someone who denounces censorship?

Yes, she's just another person you've impressed with your charming personality and winning way with words.

Would you care to list all of the people you've argued with on this board?

Now, let's see you change the subject again, as you have in every other post you've made, just to escape answering questions that you can't handle.

ROLANDO

PS: And you didn't prove that 'gringo' originated with the Green Berets. How could the Green Berets have originated it when it was first used in the 19th century? Don't you get it??
Your problem is that you believe what you think!

T

Tom

Is Rollie arcoiris?

Rollie

My sense of humor may be "charming," but yours is warped. If I drove arcoiris off Bravenet, I take responsibility and all credit due. She was so disruptive that they head to ban her from this forum.

ROLANDO

PS: And you didn't prove that 'gringo' originated with the Green Berets. How could the Green Berets have originated it when it was first used in the 19th century? Don't you get it??
Your problem is that you believe what you think!

As for this statement, it NEVER came from me, but one of your posts. I was making the argument that "Gringo" could not have been derived from the GREEN BERETS as they were not sanctioned by President Kennedy until 1961

You really need to brush op on your reading comprehension, unless you are arcoiris again. She was famous for twisting replies to suit her needs

Tom

T

Tom

Re: Yes Tom, I checked it to make sure S&W 6904

Now I'm real confused; a 10 shot clip is very unusual. a 9mm is usually 8 or 15. You sure it's a 9mm luger (Parabellum) round?

Sounds more like a .32 or 380 but there are a lot of odd guns out there. The reason I ask is S&W has a d/base and that model is not in it, nor any model numbers similar

Tom

G

Gunnar

I skip the rest of this thread.
Thank's for the spelling correction. I think you should share
that knowledge with the webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.beretta.it">www.beretta.it</A>, so he (or
she) can change all misspellings of their own name at their own website. I'm sure they'll appreciate the information.

T

Tom

Gunnar

I'll certainly dfer to the official website of the manufactureer, but there are many websitesn books and manuals that use the spelling "Baretta" I am looking at my own 92s that states BAretta

Likely an American European deviation

G

Gunnar

The ad you put a link to on top refers to a 6 mm compressed air
gun, built as a copy of a Beretta 92, if one reads the text.

The Beretta 92 uses 9 mm cartige driven ammo.