Haiti Seeks Reparations From France.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
This New York Times article does a good job of showing the economic damage the colonizing powers have done to Haiti. I'm not mad at them seeking some sort of reparations.
They should thank them and beg them to return. They should pay the "colonizing powers" {your words] for giving them plumbing, roads and electric infrastructure. Its the Haitians fault for not being able to govern themselves and maintain the infrastructure.

• Haha
Reactions: Squat and FF1

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Yes, they should beg them, "Please enslave us and exploit our land again 🙏". Maybe Congo should beg Belgium to enslave them again too, "Please come, there's still more rubber here, please come and chop our children's hands off again 🙏🙏". Do you even know a definition of what colony means? Maaaan are you delusional or just plain dumb?

Reactions: nigrarosa and Unit5

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Yes, they should beg them, "Please enslave us and exploit our land again 🙏". Maybe Congo should beg Belgium to enslave them again too, "Please come, there's still more rubber here, please come and chop our children's hands off again 🙏🙏". Do you even know a definition of what colony means? Maaaan are you delusional or just plain dumb?
There are many professional victims struggling through life in a vicious underemployment circle. Mediocrity and just plain laziness make's some flash the victim card at every turn. These types of people that lack any type of ambition do not make it into my social circle.

Reactions: Aguaita29 and jd426

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Who do you think exploits the gold out of the Dominican Republic and why? Who benefits? Being from Africa and being familiar with mining I can tell you petrol, copper and cobalt are the big exports from the Congo. That is not a topic for this forum.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Wooow must be a very exclusive club 😂

clearly!! However, there is nothing wrong with not having any aspiration. It should just not be at the expense of the collective. Many young people today are "gamers" not wanting to leave their parents' house. If it is O.K with the parents that is just fine.

Reactions: Buzz65 and jd426

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Tranki papi, I've got a better plan! I'll just beg France to enslave me, then they'll take care of me; feed me, build me a house, road to the house, plumbing, electric infrastructure... I'll be so prosperous, who knows, maybe one day I might even be accepted into your social circle 😲 #lifegoals

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Tranki papi, I've got a better plan! I'll just beg France to enslave me, then they'll take care of me; feed me, build me a house, road to the house, plumbing, electric infrastructure... I'll be so prosperous, who knows, maybe one day I might even be accepted into your social circle 😲 #lifegoals
Well FF, an able-bodied man excepting government handouts is indicative of low dignity and self-respect. This will also keep you out of the club. Now if you will excuse me, I am on my way to a wine {not whine} tasting in Piantini.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Now if you will excuse me, I am on my way to a wine {not whine} tasting in Piantini.
Ohh-la-la sounds fancy 🙄. Enjoy your ⬇️

02020118.jpg

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Ohh-la-la sounds fancy 🙄. Enjoy your ⬇️

02020118.jpg
It's not too late, may I suggest you start with an IRA account, dollar cost averaging. You won't feel so inclined to blame others.

Reactions: jd426

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
It's not too late, may I suggest you start with an IRA account, dollar cost averaging. You won't feel so inclined to blame others.
I don't know, I just turned 40 so it might be too late for me 😥. I do have a business that allows me to bum around 8-9
months a year in DR, and a month in Europe, but the IRA account does sound veeeeeeeery tempting 😁

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I don't know, I just turned 40 so it might be too late for me 😥. I do have a business that allows me to bum around 8-9
months a year in DR, and a month in Europe, but the IRA account does sound veeeeeeeery tempting 😁

Sure .. Sure

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Ask any Martinican or Guadeloupean group if they want to be "free and sovereign" like their Haitian cousins. The answers you receive will surprise you, trust me.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Canadian Forces personnel have finished training police forces from Belize, the Bahamas, and Jamaica. The training was done in Jamaica and included first aid in combat zones, peace keeping duties, etc. The multinational police forces are ready to deploy to Haiti but everything is on hold until the Kenyans arrive on Haitian soil. The UN still continues to fiddle while Haiti burns. When and if the Kenyans arrive is anybody’s guess. Maybe the UN is hoping if they continue to ignore Haiti, the internal problems will resolve themselves.