Haitians and Cabarete 2011- Haitianos y Cabarete 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
Not to promote my post, rather to start a move towards change. I am doing this to help. DR1 is mostly expats and I am blogging in both Spanish and English and its a lot of work. Need all of you to get on board to make the noise required to achieve our goal. Juan

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Not to promote my post, rather to start a move towards change. I am doing this to help. DR1 is mostly expats and I am blogging in both Spanish and English and its a lot of work. Need all of you to get on board to make the noise required to achieve our goal. Juan
TrueReflections.jpg

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Cabarete is ok but Santiago/Cibao area is the greatest area in DR!

The north coast is Canada south lol

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
I just wish that all gringos like to get kicked-out from the DR. I think gringo pedophiles are a bigger problem than Haitians in Cabarette and Sosua. I know a lot of good Haitian people and it bothers me you ignorant generalization.

I can believe Robert allows this clown to promote this bloody site

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I just wish that all gringos like to get kicked-out from the DR. I think gringo pedophiles are a bigger problem than Haitians in Cabarette and Sosua. I know a lot of good Haitian people and it bothers me you ignorant generalization.

Tony, i believe you are from or around NYC. The average age of a prostitute in NYC is 14 to 15. The average age in Sosua is 20 years old or older. The USA has the most underaged sex workers on average than Thailand.

As for the Haitians lets talk about solutions.

As for xwill there are many Doms in Santiago that despise Haitians. If they have extra food they will feed it to the dog before sending it down the street to the hungry squatters. So, do you help or exploit the Haitians?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Really, where are your sources?

Do i really have to spend the morning composing a detailed report with footnotes and interviews with every prostition expert in the world. You do some researh and prove me wrong. Until then i stand by my post. You know alot Pedro but you do not know all. I do not need a p!ssing contest with you cause it is time to wash up and go to church.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Well I say that Martians landed in 2004 and have increasingly taken over the colmado business in La Vega.
And I cannot be bothered to substantiate my claim, so if you think i am wrong, prove it.

How do you get this special knowledge about the sex industry?
Is that a confessional at the church this morning?

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011

Tony, sorry that this article offended you. If you wouldlike, put one together on "gringos", that is something very seriousas well. The article regarding the Haitians in the area is targeting the mainproblem of what to do with illegal Haitians committing crimes. I have receiveddata from the area showing that the majority of home robberies are committed byHaitian tourists. This was also confirmed by local police who were interviewedby my contact in the DR. I am the furthest thing from being a racist, I loveall people equally. Would also like to note, that my cousin married a beautifulHaitian woman who went to the DR, got her documents and is a wonderful honestperson. I agree that not all Haitian people are bad. I will insert a tag in thearticle to clarify the intent. The use of the word clown offends me, as my best buddy works very hard as a clown entertaining kids, your use of it is an ignorant generalization and very offending to all clowns.
Have a great day. Juan

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
cabaretenoticias, your constant shilling for a rather vacuous blog is rather annoying, and your use of a pseudonym shows a total lack of balls...

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
Cabaretenoticias is a prejudice/hate promoter. The only balls this guy has are in his mouth every other day. Quit you attacks on those poor Haitians that haven't done anything to you. The way you sound, you probably don't even want Dominicans in Cabarette.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sometimes it can be educational to watch people self destruct on DR1. Pointers for the future?

On the flip side, it's good to see someone standing up and actually saying something, which is more than can be said for a lots of Dominicans and loca journalists etc. I'm not talking specifically about Haitians, but the ongoing crime and corrupt individuels in the DR.

I'll close this out as we already have a thread on this running.

Status
Not open for further replies.