Have all the Dominicans in the UK gone undergound?

DOMINICAN2014

Sep 30, 2014
Wow

just intresting really and no adapting to living with him is not difficult i lived with him before he even came to uk for a long while it was only when i found out i was pregnant i returned home to have baby here. ive seen posts on here and they automatically thinkall dominicans are sanky just adding my 2ps worth to say they are not all like that!!

I've never heard that word used towards a Dominican. As far as the comment of not all are sanky, its better said a small percentage like 1 percent. I looked up the word sanky so I'm going on what the dictionary says it means. If you've watched any news or your husband about the Dominican Republic they hate gays, they or we dont even want them working in our Dominican Government. As far as your husband not wanting any other Dominicans around because one tried to hit on you meaning make a move on you, thats sounds weird because if you are beautiful or have a great body any man would make a move on you. Most of the time if that Dominican is looking for papers meaning a residency he or she would make a move on any thing. That goes for any men or women from a foreign land trying to get residency in a new country from UK, Asia, Africa, South America, Canada, Caribbean etc.