Have any info ?

Hel and back

Sep 14, 2007
There are properties on White Sands Golf that do have titles so it is best to see what your lawyers due diligence shows before proceeding further.

lizandsilvy

Dec 1, 2007
There are some great properties on White Sands, that do have their title deeds in place, and extremely close to the beach. As Hel and back said, you have to have the best attorney, that will be thorough in the Due Dilligence, before you part with any of your cash. Maybe everyone should only go for resales, that you know have no hidden problems, but let the attorneys do their work in the first place for all it costs.......

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
There are some great properties on White Sands, that do have their title deeds in place, and extremely close to the beach. As Hel and back said, you have to have the best attorney, that will be thorough in the Due Dilligence, before you part with any of your cash. Maybe everyone should only go for resales, that you know have no hidden problems, but let the attorneys do their work in the first place for all it costs.......

i agree with your advice to check out any properties legal papers with a lwyer first before buying property anywhere, specially in a foreign country.
not everything at white sands is very close to the beach. there are the oldest ones, named White Sands1, which are appartments right on the beach front, they are sold years ago and i never heard that one of them is for sale, it is a top spot, the very most owners live since years over there, i know a bunch of them.
the next project been named White Sands2, located right in front(off the beach side in front) of the main gate of the Ocean Blue Sands&Golf resort, a nice location, much cheaper than the original w-s-1 ocean front. a american friend of mine bought a 2 bedroom condo there last february, he had no problems to get the paper work done, he used the assistance of a lady which is a well reputated local real estate brooker. depending on which side of the residence your condo is located you have to walk around 15 minutes to reach the beach, no ocean views of course.
and theres a 3rd white sand under construction now, first buildings are finished, looks nice, located in the middle of the golf course, i don't know under which name it runs, but pretty sure it will be promoted under the name of "White Sands" also, from there a walk to the beach would take at least a 25 minutes.
have fun
Mike

lizandsilvy

Dec 1, 2007
I agree, White Sands 1 condos right on the beach are great, but extremely expensive now, and now need a little tlc - so much salt water spray. I also have friends who have condos in White Sands 2, and they have no problems, and all the paperwork in place, but the walk distance is a lot shorter than you say. My friends in White Sands 2, have less than 4 minutes to walk to the beach, and even us in Carey, on the other side of the fairway, its only a 12 minute walk for us to get to the beach. The White Sands 3, I dont know anything about, I know they were advertised for a sale a long time ago, but havent been finished yet.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Mikefisher, lizandsilvy and hel and back ..Thank you for your information it is appreciated.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Mikefisher, lizandsilvy, Hel and back...Thank you for your information it is appreciated.