Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Money to the Man

nickijay said:
... If you like someone you take them as they are, and as avora rightly said so many people with big pay packets are tight!

Yeah, sisters.
Don't be taca?a, let them braid dreadlocks in your hair and give freely to the man... yeah... yeaaaaaaah.

m'frog

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
shadInToronto said:
Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in NA .... Africans (every country), Central & South Americans, Canadian Blacks (former slaves from USA), Caribbbean, ..... You can choose any nationality this weekend at Caribana ... don't restrict yourself to your location sister :cool: :cool:

I'll be sporting my bullet proof vest for that one!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
nickijay said:
I like that to!
I dont know why so many people are hung up on what people earn tho. If you like someone you take them as they are, and as avora rightly said so many people with big pay packets are tight!

They can also have low self esteem and be paranoid that every woman wants their money as if girls have nothing else to do but look for someone to pay their bills :cheeky: :bunny: Sometimes those worth 200 a month have much more sense of self worth ...

miss j

Aug 1, 2006
AZB said:
You see how difficult the educated guys have it in usa? You have to have palm trees and chopo bachata music to attract even the attention of a white trash who only comes here for domincian trash.
God help you all.
Wait, could it be the women like the dominican sankie sum because they are so unattractive and undesired back home that the only creature that gives them any attention besides their pet dog is a cheap sankie? How sad.
AZB

awww, c'mon AZB...I think people can get caught up in the moment when they are on vacation anywhere, it doesn't have to be a tropical paradise. (It just makes it that much better though):lick:

Just because someone is American, and educated doesn't mean women will beg to be with them. Surely you have more to offer than a Harvard degree? ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Perhaps the fat ugly old housewife wants some young studd to remind her of what sex was like when she first dated and married her husband. Maybe the honeymoon is long over, and the husband has gotten fat ugly and lazy and he doesn't inspire her anymore???

Everyone needs a little spice!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Yeah, sisters.
Don't be taca?a, let them braid dreadlocks in your hair and give freely to the man... yeah... yeaaaaaaah.

m'frog

At least they don't make you buy expensive outfits and shoes to look good showing up with them in public supporting their self esteem and go Dutch paying for expensive dinners in restaurants (American men like that) as if you wanted to be in that place anyway ...

susy

Sep 30, 2004
call me selfish

If a man doesn't have a big package down below to offer me i simply say adios. To me i don't care about how much money he has. What does matter is if a man has the willingness to work and work hard for his money or what little he has.

I've met guys here in the toronto area. One was a dominican and the other from st. thomas. The dominican was here and still not working, good looking but adios. The other from st. tomas is a gas station attendant sure i might give him a shot.

The way i see it is this, if you're a domincan living in the dominican republic (3rd world country) i understand that it's hard to find a job, with little education and the hot temperatures(who would wanna work in that heat) however, if you make it up to canada, work damn it!! There's so many jobs out here in canada that you can work without any education eg, construction, landscaping, etc. Canada is the land of opportunity so to those men i say get off your lazy butts and find yourself a job.

Sorry if i'm getting a little off topic here, i just had to blow off some steam.

susy

Sep 30, 2004
Avrora said:
At least they don't make you buy expensive outfits and shoes to look good showing up with them in public supporting their self esteem and go Dutch paying for expensive dinners in restaurants (American men like that) as if you wanted to be in that place anyway ...
it's not just the american men that are like that. It's also the canadian men. They'll do anything to show off. They find that a beautiful woman is one with no brains and all dippyness with great legs, nice butt and a great rack (as they like to call it) this is what is important to the most single men out there in north america. They love a woman who is a bitch also. If she doesn't work they crave to be the one to support her. I don't get that. I find alot of men have a hard time dealing with an independant woman who works, has her own vehicle and home. Has a set of brains because she is able to balance her work along with having the important things in life, who can also travel and doesn't need a second income in order to support her travelling expenses. This is what men fear most-a secured woman who doesn't need a man to back her up financially. However, what men don't understand is that every woman needs a man, it's not about the money, it's not about the gifts, it's about emotions and what a man can provide us emotionally. A man who can complete us when it comes to having that companion to watch a movie with, to talk to, to grow old with and having that special touch that makes us quiver in bed. A man who wants to be asleep next to us or a man who calls just to say how's your day going, where are those men? i'll tell you it's not the north american men that do that. Sankie or no sankie i find alot of domincan men in the dr at least call and ask you those things when they're not around to keep you happy in the sack when they're not around. To the north american woman, that's enough to keep a smile on thier face until they go to bed. It's enough to have them say hey someone out there actually cares.

And to the guys who read this, i don't need to hear your bull crap about what i just wrote. it's the truth, face up to it and try to understand that's what most women are looking for and maybe you'll actually get a little piece in the sack tonight if you follow those thoughts i just wrote about.

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Yeah, sisters.

m'frog

M'frog hunni I just dont think dreads would suit me and ive always thought they were a bit unhygienic.;)

nic

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AZB said:
Whats this facination with guys who are only worth 150 - 200 dollars / month, zero education, look like from kunta kente's tribe who are considered a total rejects from dominican society. Tell me ladies, is this the best you can do in Dominican Republic?
You want black men, then why not date the better classed Black men from USA who have education and style and not to mention, pride?
AZB

Back in true form!

Its not what they're worth,... what are the girls worth that the male posters are getting it on with? Does it matter?? Isn't it better to have sex with someone who has slept with so many women, has experience with all types of women, size shape, colour, age, and has a trick or two you may not have experienced yet? Do you really want to have a conversation with these guys - the tourist that goes to the DR for sex is not interested in small talk.

Also, "most" white women fantasize about having sex with a well endowed black man, ..... perfect he's there in the DR, where no one has to know about it!

Its all about sex on vacation in an exotic environment and living out a few fantasies! - everyone has a to do list before they die!;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
Its all about sex on vacation in an exotic environment and living out a few fantasies! - everyone has a to do list before they die!;)

You're more than likely 99.9 % right but I sometimes wish they (both men&women) could keep it a fantasy and not have to tell the world about it. :laugh:

ok just kidding :paranoid:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
You're more than likely 99.9 % right but I sometimes wish they (both men&women) could keep it a fantasy and not have to tell the world about it. :laugh:

ok just kidding :paranoid:

what would happen to DR1 - oh no, people must share;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
susy said:
If a man doesn't have a big package down below to offer me i simply say adios.

So do you ask to see the package first or feel around? :laugh:

It's raining out I'm stuck in front of this PC ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
what would happen to DR1 - oh no, people must share;)

DR1 would do fine, we never had a mars/venus till three years ago. ;) Summer is supposed to be a slow sankie/love season :ermm:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
They're the botton of the barrel

Avrora said:
They've got none for starters - they use tourists as their trophies ... their MO is Greek LOL!!!!:devious: :devious:

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
shadInToronto said:
Expanding his market opportunities - Dutch, German, Spanish, maybe English (for UK and US markets). I can bet you dollars to donuts (actually donuts' centres) that his intention is not to translate Das Kapital to Spanish ;)
At least he wants to study and not get it all for free.
But for your information, he escaped from dominican republic, but not by marriage a gringa but with a scolarship. He know can study outside the dominican republic and is still not married.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
See the gas station attendant

susy said:
I've met guys here in the toronto area. One was a dominican and the other from st. thomas. The dominican was here and still not working, good looking but adios. The other from st. tomas is a gas station attendant sure i might give him a shot.

Sorry if i'm getting a little off topic here, i just had to blow off some steam.
You're sure going after the creme de la creme .... guess sankies are right up your alley :laugh:

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
susy said:
it's not just the american men that are like that. It's also the canadian men. They'll do anything to show off. They find that a beautiful woman is one with no brains and all dippyness with great legs, nice butt and a great rack (as they like to call it) this is what is important to the most single men out there in north america. They love a woman who is a bitch also. If she doesn't work they crave to be the one to support her. I don't get that. I find alot of men have a hard time dealing with an independant woman who works, has her own vehicle and home. Has a set of brains because she is able to balance her work along with having the important things in life, who can also travel and doesn't need a second income in order to support her travelling expenses. This is what men fear most-a secured woman who doesn't need a man to back her up financially. However, what men don't understand is that every woman needs a man, it's not about the money, it's not about the gifts, it's about emotions and what a man can provide us emotionally. A man who can complete us when it comes to having that companion to watch a movie with, to talk to, to grow old with and having that special touch that makes us quiver in bed. A man who wants to be asleep next to us or a man who calls just to say how's your day going, where are those men? i'll tell you it's not the north american men that do that. Sankie or no sankie i find alot of domincan men in the dr at least call and ask you those things when they're not around to keep you happy in the sack when they're not around. To the north american woman, that's enough to keep a smile on thier face until they go to bed. It's enough to have them say hey someone out there actually cares.

And to the guys who read this, i don't need to hear your bull crap about what i just wrote. it's the truth, face up to it and try to understand that's what most women are looking for and maybe you'll actually get a little piece in the sack tonight if you follow those thoughts i just wrote about.

here in Europe the men are the same. They want to have a pretty, nice dressed girl to show around, but they will not pay for your clothes and you have to pay for your own meal when going out (the Dutch way, yes I'm from Holland and I understand perfectly why people are using this expression) but when you are an independant woman who makes her own living and can support herself, they hate it.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
shadInToronto said:
They've got none for starters - they use tourists as their trophies ... their MO is Greek LOL!!!!:devious: :devious:

I am sure most tourists realize it well and it is exactly what they are looking for ...;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
ChicaBianca said:
here in Europe the men are the same. They want to have a pretty, nice dressed girl to show around, but they will not pay for your clothes and you have to pay for your own meal when going out (the Dutch way, yes I'm from Holland and I understand perfectly why people are using this expression) but when you are an independant woman who makes her own living and can support herself, they hate it.

Yes, because you have too much of your own life, don't feel like being a trophy and waste your precious time supporting somebody else's ego ...

Status
Not open for further replies.