Hello DR1 - New in Sosua, DR

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I read in the board rules that new members should introduce ourselves, so here is what I got: My name is Manny and my wife and I just completed our residence in casa linda here in Sosua. We are from Venezuela and lived in Cabrera prior. I look forward to learning more about the area from this highly recommended forum!

LuzMaria

"They're not the drones you're looking for" ;)
Dec 1, 2021
Yes
I read in the board rules that new members should introduce ourselves, so here is what I got: My name is Manny and my wife and I just completed our residence in casa linda here in Sosua. We are from Venezuela and lived in Cabrera prior. I look forward to learning more about the area from this highly recommended forum!
Do you have a business in Sosua? A restaurant perhaps? I met some Venezuelans not too long ago with an Arepa place... If that's you you and your wife are good people.

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Do you have a business in Sosua? A restaurant perhaps? I met some Venezuelans not too long ago with an Arepa place... If that's you you and your wife are good people.
No my father had an Arepa food truck back in Venezuela. Its name was Hijo de Manolo. We immigrated to NYC in 1987.