hello.im carlito

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hey JMB773, On a lighter note, I know Humboldt Park like the back of my hand...............
A lot of history associated with that area, including the Fiesta Boricua on Paseo Boricua.......
Cruised it in the 60's, early 70's...........lived right off of Western Ave, a little further north.......

B in Santiago
Maplewood and Hirsch

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Maplewood and Hirsch

Back in the day that area was run by a few Latin gangs........
If memory serves me 2 that I remember was the Latin Kings and the Spanish Lords......
But there were quite a few.....
Hope things have changed for the better, it was a very rough area to grow up in..........

B in Santiago

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I have to go with JMB on this one.
Good looking?!?
Well off financially?!?!
Hispanic?!?!?!?

I'll give you one out of the 3, so which one is it?? I know MANY MANY MANY well off handsome Hispanic men and not one was so desperate that he needed to use DOMINICAN CUPID to get a lady. Something is wrong with your ass. So what is it?? Broke as dirt?? Look like a horse?? Let it out, we're your friends :)

2nd of all, everyone on here doesn't need to be the f*cking welcome wagon. It takes all kinds to make this board interesting and I, for one, have no interest in being part of the Kum-Ba-Yah gang.

Mr. Carlita, what you will find on DOMINICAN CUPID are prostitutes. Putas if you will. They don't think that they are, which makes it worse. So if you want good sex when you go to DR, then by all means, keep up the good work on DC but if you want a real Dominicana, a decent one, she ain't looking for you on some dating site.
And again I say, be real with yourself, something is wrong with your a$$. NO handsome, well off, Hispanic man needs DOMINICAN CUPID. Stop lying, embrace your ugliness...it diesnt matter to Dominicanas, as long as the wallet is status quo.

SHALENA
Vice-President, The Unwelcome Wagon of DR1

Morenito0211

Dec 18, 2009
Good looking?!?
Well off financially?!?!
Hispanic?!?!?!?

I'll give you one out of the 3, so which one is it?? I know MANY MANY MANY well off handsome Hispanic men and not one was so desperate that he needed to use DOMINICAN CUPID to get a lady. Something is wrong with your ass. So what is it?? Broke as dirt?? Look like a horse?? Let it out, we're your friends :)

2nd of all, everyone on here doesn't need to be the f*cking welcome wagon. It takes all kinds to make this board interesting and I, for one, have no interest in being part of the Kum-Ba-Yah gang.
Mr. Carlita, what you will find on DOMINICAN CUPID are prostitutes. Putas if you will. They don't think that they are, which makes it worse. So if you want good sex when you go to DR, then by all means, keep up the good work on DC but if you want a real Dominicana, a decent one, she ain't looking for you on some dating site.
And again I say, be real with yourself, something is wrong with your a$$. NO handsome, well off, Hispanic man needs DOMINICAN CUPID. Stop lying, embrace your ugliness...it diesnt matter to Dominicanas, as long as the wallet is status quo.

SHALENA

I love your posts, this is too funny :D

carlito bregante

May 12, 2012
shalena,i was just asking a simple question,no need to start hatin on me,,,get off jmb's nuts...and if you read my comment i stated i never tell these woman about my finances.....i could be poor,,well off whatever,you ignorant pig!..get a life ,LOSER!!!bye bye nasty ho
Good looking?!?
Well off financially?!?!
Hispanic?!?!?!

SHALENA

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
i love D.R,,iv been to santo domingo ,and plan on taking a trip to bayahibe in 2012,i have a few internet woman friends iv meet on dominican cupid,im agood looking hipanic man from chicago,i dont brag to the ladies about my financial life ect....but i would say about out of ten woman iv encountered after a few conversations over the phone with the exception of 2 ,have all giving me a story of how they want a favor of money loans..i know life is hard ,but dam do alot of these exotic hunnies use these dating sites to prey on dumb gringos.....:lick:

Man read your OWN words " I don't brag to the ladies about my financial life ect..." which means you are NOT poor because why would you brag to the ladies if you are poor. Good Luck with Dominican Cupid

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
shalena,i was just asking a simple question,no need to start hatin on me,,,get off jmb's nuts...and if you read my comment i stated i never tell these woman about my finances.....i could be poor,,well off whatever,you ignorant pig!..get a life ,LOSER!!!bye bye nasty ho

Noooooooow we're getting somewhere.....Shall I start???
1.) Brotha, nowhere in my post was I "hatin'" on you. I simply stated facts with a little of my opinion thrown in. For your own safety, if you consider that "hatin'" on you then I suggest you leave DR1 right now....the kitchen is a little too hot for you.
When Shalena does "hate" on you, baby, you will KNOW it. :)
2.) Hmmmmm, JMB's nuts huh? Well, I can guarantee you that if I had to choose some nuts to be on....they definitely wouldn't be yours, you are pathetic and me, I like a MAN, not some whining b*tch who needs to find a woman on DOMINICAN CUPID in order to get some play and then bring your stupid a$$ on a forum asking why they are asking for money, dumba$$ :)
3.) And the more you write, the more I am doubting that you are well off because to be well off you have to be educated and the fact that you don't seem to know that when stating "I" anywhere in a sentence it should be capitalized, and that the word "womEn" is what is used as the plural for woman leads me to believe that you are highly uneducated. That being said....I change my opinion, DOMINICAN CUPID is right up your alley :)
4.) I stand by my opinion that you are ugly. I have nothing against ugly people, many on this forum are. Some of my best friends are ugly people. Embrace it, son. Somewhere, there is a campesina for you :)
5.) You now owe my man an apology because obviously no one told you that insulting me only turns me on. Now I have my man here in the bed beside me asleep because he has worked all night, and now, because of you, I have to wake him up and put it on his a$$ like Lil' Kim...thanks alot. You have just robbed him of at least an hour of sleep, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I'm really a nice person, I just call it how I see it....and right now, I see some broke a$$ ugly latino that even the ladies at Jenny Craig won't give the time of day. I fell sorry for your, and with that being said, I do believe that DOMINICAN CUPID is right up your alley but you will need to put in some overtime at your job first. Save up a little and then you can play with the big dogs. :)

Have a nice day! Smooches!

SHALENA

Now where's my whipped cream?????????????????

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

And ONLY 6 posts................
Giving 2-1 odds he doesn't make 10.............
Any takers..........papa needs a new pair of shoes.........

B in Santiago

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Ok ok let me get educated...so real men dont need or use dating sites? Only putas are on cupid? Is that just cupid or match and e harmony too? So where is the "real dominicana...the decent one"... A bar in the southside of chicagoland, wash heights, the malecon, sousa beach or do I need to hit an all night car wash on hermanas mirabel to find a dominicana of at least some means education and moral fiber? I find all this gross generalization entertaining but at some pt somebody needs to ask where y'all think dating starts these days...in bars on ave venezuala and singles night at the stop and shop or perhaps more and more on the internet...so if "real" men and women (in the us and dr for example) do not use dating sites and all women on cupid are putas...please share "the normal" way as you see it today.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Ok ok let me get educated...so real men dont need or use dating sites? Only putas are on cupid? Is that just cupid or match and e harmony too? So where is the "real dominicana...the decent one"... A bar in the southside of chicagoland, wash heights, the malecon, sousa beach or do I need to hit an all night car wash on hermanas mirabel to find a dominicana of at least some means education and moral fiber? I find all this gross generalization entertaining but at some pt somebody needs to ask where y'all think dating starts these days...in bars on ave venezuala and singles night at the stop and shop or perhaps more and more on the internet...so if "real" men and women (in the us and dr for example) do not use dating sites and all women on cupid are putas...please share "the normal" way as you see it today.

Beastwood....first of all, let me get a glass of cold water cuz your online name is doing something for me :)

OK.....I have no problem with dating sites in general. I know 2 physicians that I work with that found and subsequently married people that they met on Match.com, and they are still married. You do not have to be desperate or ugly to use legitimate online dating sites. I am speaking specifically about DOMINICAN CUPID which is nothing more than an online whorehouse for campesinas looking to snag some extranjero and get paid and be maintained. This is the reputation that this site has among almost EVERYONE that I have encountered.
Match.com and EHarmony have people from all walks of life, because these are legitimate dating sites. I have spoken to many Dominican women, self-respecting ones, and not one would be caught dead on DOMINICAN CUPID. The women on DOMINICAN CUPID are not looking to "date". They are looking for financial maintenance. PUNTO. Which is why the idiots that come on here asking about why they are asking for money seem clueless. THAT IS WHAT THE SITE IS FOR. Most of these women have their own common law husbands and boyfriends and DOMINICAN CUPID is their job. Lure men with pretty pictures and sex and then get money from them. They have no interest in a mutually respectful, loving, long term relationship. Most men know whats up with DOMINICAN CUPID, and most accept it because the pro (sex with a sexy Dominicana) outweighs the con (spending all of their money, and no mutual love between the 2).
So they just either have to take it or leave it.
You don't go to the circus and then ask why there are so many clowns around.

SHALENA

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Beastwood....first of all, let me get a glass of cold water cuz your online name is doing something for me :)

OK.....I have no problem with dating sites in general. I know 2 physicians that I work with that found and subsequently married people that they met on Match.com, and they are still married. You do not have to be desperate or ugly to use legitimate online dating sites. I am speaking specifically about DOMINICAN CUPID which is nothing more than an online whorehouse for campesinas looking to snag some extranjero and get paid and be maintained. This is the reputation that this site has among almost EVERYONE that I have encountered.
Match.com and EHarmony have people from all walks of life, because these are legitimate dating sites. I have spoken to many Dominican women, self-respecting ones, and not one would be caught dead on DOMINICAN CUPID. The women on DOMINICAN CUPID are not looking to "date". They are looking for financial maintenance. PUNTO. Which is why the idiots that come on here asking about why they are asking for money seem clueless. THAT IS WHAT THE SITE IS FOR. Most of these women have their own common law husbands and boyfriends and DOMINICAN CUPID is their job. Lure men with pretty pictures and sex and then get money from them. They have no interest in a mutually respectful, loving, long term relationship. Most men know whats up with DOMINICAN CUPID, and most accept it because the pro (sex with a sexy Dominicana) outweighs the con (spending all of their money, and no mutual love between the 2).

SHALENA

Glad you like the name but I am sure a little luke warm 02 from the tinaco will keep you in a stable frame, that and when your man serves you breakfast en cama along with lil kim.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Haha, methinks you have yourself a DOMINICAN CUPID sweetheart :) It's ok....I'm sure she's different

SHALENA

carlito bregante

May 12, 2012
ok truce !!sking..im not clueless,but you just answered my question.about dc.thats what i thought ,i just wanted some opinions about the site,gwizzz,,,gracias..!

SHALENA

Status
Not open for further replies.