Hello

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
Your ex is a psychopath, that wanted to kill you and your kids?
Good job placing him in jail and causing his deportation. But you better practice safety. It sounds like that guy is determined to kill you, your kids, and anybody else attached to you when he comes back to look for you. Don't think that prison is serving as therapy for this guy. He will be looking for you with twice the anguer, especially since you put him in jail and caused his deportation, though we know he made his own bed.

Don't trust him as far as you can throw him. He may want you to believe he is a nice changed person during his time in jail or after he gets out. But that is all just part of the plan to get you where he wants you.

Practice safety: Never let him know when you are going to DR, no facebooking by you, your children or your current boyfriend. No giving information where you stay at in Dominican Republic. If you are ever going to meet him or what not because you start feeling sorry for him and think he should see the kids, make sure you schedule the meeting at the airport just a couple of hours before you get on the plane. Also make sure you there are plenty of security around if you travel without other adults that could knock him out cold, if he tries something. Do not get out of the airport no matter how much he begs you.

Note: I said no facebooking because sometimes friends make comments about your travel plans that could reveal your date of travel to DR.

Airport meetings only when you are departing not when you are arriving, that way he wont follow you and find out where you stay at. Also make sure the children don't tell him the location either.

Stay safe and don't become news, there are many evil people in this world

Thank you very much for you genuine concern.
I have since moved and only the closest friends whom I feel I can trust know where I live and know where we our family in DR is. His family has zero contact with my children, I have even taken them out of the school district where their children attend so they do not have to have any incidents with them; when he is finally deported the kids will be 18 and then they can choose to visit or not, they know this. His family has a history of violence against women that I now know so I am sure he will not be a 'new man' when he is released. I have recently realized how close his town is to where our family is in DR and it makes me uneasy but I cannot hide for the rest of my life and I know this. Everyday I have to remember what he did to me and my children and one day it hopefully will be easier, for now i will live life to the fullest since I know he is heavily guarded.
Thanks again.