Help finding a hotel

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Cejay,the guy is looking for $20 burdello *DC*

B

Brenda

Re: try the brand new CAPOTILLO BEACH RESORT

Barcelo Capella is beautiful but the management has NO ETHICS!!!!
I have stayed there more than anyone on earth. The managment has changed and they need to be taught WHO pays their salary!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Capella Beach has no beach!!!

If you can call a beach 5 feet of beachfront.
TW

C

cejay

no kidding. i stayed there and had a great time and will go back. maybe, i didn't notice the mgt. problem because i stayed drunk and sunburned the whole time

B

Brenda

Yeah well cjay I have been going there for 6 years and watched as Barcelo bought up most of Jaun Dolio. I learned that monopoly companies do not need to have custer satisfaction. When I was there in October and November of this year 85% of the tourists staying there got sick from the water and ice cubes. There were only about 45 tourists at the time but it was a Dominican holiday and the Resort was overbooked by 50 rooms. The horror story of what happened after the people got sick gets worse. So, if you don't mind getting sick and then lied to by the management then go ahead and stay there. Be sure it is not a Dominican holiday when you do though. You will get cabana quality for tourists price and NO response from management. Bye the way I am still ill from that trip. Look up in the archives on this board about "amebas or parasites" Question: Do I sound like a bitch???!!!!
Answer:Absolutely and you would be too if you were sick for more than a month and unable to eat. To each his own we all make choices now maybe yours will be a more informed choice.