Help Me Understand this sleeping routine

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Gracias, I assume you live in DR. So you think a 16 yo girl likes sleeping next to her 10yo brother... Hey, I am very open-minded but maybe this type of behavior contributes to the early pregnancies with no daddy at home. Just my .02 OH, and now they have centipedes over there..
To be honest i don't or would never permit it. Is it common, in many households yes

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
I told my GF that I might be coming down. I told her I would get a 2 bedroom apt for a week, She has 2 children... a daughter 16 and a son 10.
I asked her how many BEDS in the childrens bedroom... She said ONE...
Maybe this is something with the culture but in my mind to have a 16 yo girl in the same bed as her 10 brother doesn't seem right
She said ONE...so problem solved, move on without all the drama and Depp/Heard rubbish. :p

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Somebody give me some advice on the intimacy part of this. I need some GOOD advice and only from those EXPERIENCED men.
BTW, are there any women here....

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Ken, you're going make folks think you're a sock.
What is a sock... I have never been called that but it seems it is not a nice term to be referred to.
I am just really nervous... I care about this woman and don't want to mess things up myself.
Please be patient and try to understand... This has been a journey for me

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
What is a sock... I have never been called that but it seems it is not a nice term to be referred to.
I am just really nervous... I care about this woman and don't want to mess things up myself.
Please be patient and try to understand... This has been a journey for me
88828.jpg

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
So both the children are going to sleep on a single twin bed. Why would that make them grateful.. I would think if they had their own bed they would be grateful. AND do you expect me to sleep with my gf on a single twin... Am I missing something in your answer
I have a feeling that you misunderstood cavok. I think he meant that the children's bedroom should have twin beds. Problem solved!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This is such a beautiful Love story ( I took some time to read the prev comments by OP)

so , I sincerely apologize for not taking this thread more seriously with my rude comment to Lucy..

now, I need to go to the store . orville is calling me .
I cant wait to read more, and see how this ends . This is better than using my neighbors Netflix Log in .

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
This is such a beautiful Love story ( I took some time to read the prev comments by OP)

so , I sincerely apologize for not taking this thread more seriously with my rude comment to Lucy..

now, I need to go to the store . orville is calling me .
I cant wait to read more, and see how this ends . This is better than using my neighbors Netflix Log in .
who is lucy.. I can't believe a woman would be on this forum,

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Gracias, I assume you live in DR. So you think a 16 yo girl likes sleeping next to her 10yo brother... Hey, I am very open-minded but maybe this type of behavior contributes to the early pregnancies with no daddy at home. Just my .02 OH, and now they have centipedes over there..
Nothing sexual about it.

Reactions: NanSanPedro