HELP! Need Fully Furnished Apartment in SD...

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
hi everyone!

i will be volunteering in SD again (WOOHOO!!) starting september 3rd and need an apartment for (a minimum of) 2 months. i am looking for a fully furnished studio or one bedroom apartment in the city. specifically in gazcue or the zona colonial where i can be within walking distance of the orphange and the elementary school i will be volunteering with and close to the school where i will be taking spanish classes.

i am looking for something safe, clean and modest preferably with cable, A/C and hot water.

i have a few amazing friends already looking for me but i thought i would but this post out there in case anyone knows of something that fits what im looking for.

if anyone knows of a place, please PM me and ill let you know what my budget is.

thanks!

maritbeato33

Aug 24, 2008
I'm looking for the same, so please let me know when you find one....except that I want something further north in Mirador norte or sur....Please let me know if you find something.

Mary
maritbeato@aol.com

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
i need as well. mansion looks good but doesnt look like they have full kitchens.

Any ideas on good sites or english newspapers for rental info.Not much on this forum